Ravage

kmaug

When I'm in the middle of a Ravage and need to cancel because of fire, lightning ball on Soa, or a stomp...I try to move away but it doesn't let me. Movement should cancel this ability. When I move to cancel, it says "cancelled or failed or interrupted" (whatever it says), but its still doing the Ravage motions and I cannot move.

Also, buff Carnage spec to compete with Annihilation!

This is SO ANNOYING! It didn't used to be like this in pre-release, you could move freely during a Ravage (and it would cancel the Ravage), but now, you can't move at all until the animation finishes! This wouldn't be so bad if it didn't cancel the damn thing while also making you unable to move, but that's how it's gotten.

As a Jugg main, having never played Carnage, but having heard bad things about it, I agree that it should be buffed to be on par with Annihilation.

Edited by Vid-szhite

When I'm in the middle of a Ravage and need to cancel because of fire, lightning ball on Soa, or a stomp...I try to move away but it doesn't let me. Movement should cancel this ability. When I move to cancel, it says "cancelled or failed or interrupted" (whatever it says), but its still doing the Ravage motions and I cannot move.

Also, buff Carnage spec to compete with Annihilation!

Is the Cooldown being used? if not its a bug thats been around since launch.

Is the Cooldown being used? if not its a bug thats been around since launch.

It is being used. Sometimes, ravage will not fire but still lock you into the animation, but the bug we're talking about is related - Ravage fires, but you can't cancel its animation, even if it cancels the channel.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.