Do you ever not need to patch your patches ? Or maintenance your maintenance ?

Dahkot

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact of the matter is, yes I can understand that unexpected problems happen; I can understand that certain things get missed during testing, but I challenge you to DO BETTER not just for your customers, but for the own personal satisfaction of knowing that you can implement something, with hands up, and not worry about your player base (a paying community) loosing their minds cause of yet another "Whoopsy".

But the problem is technology - its not flawless and its unpredictable. You're nearly asking for 100% reliable technology that will ALWAYS do what you say. It was a simple reset to solve issues with latency supposedly. As for the fleet thing, not sure if that was fixed with the reset or was intended.

But the problem is technology - its not flawless and its unpredictable. You're nearly asking for 100% reliable technology that will ALWAYS do what you say.

No no, like i mentioned, I understand that things happen. Working closely in a development environment I know all too well that unexpected things happen but with that said, there are numerous things that can be done in order to minimize issues as much as possible.

All I was saying is that I'm sure there is more testing that can be done prior to implementation that would ensure that the launch of said patches dont result in an slew of issues/bugs which just sends people in to rage panics.