Are most players millionaires?

Ch_Zero

uh, 1/4 of the advanced classes have stealth; that's not an insignificant amount. Based on the guild summit demographics, it's about 21% of the playerbase.

I love your comments, as they're your own worst enemy for argument. :) So that only makes you about 21% correct and 79% wrong? Genius. I do remember saying "not all of us have stealth".

Edited by cipher_nemo

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highlighted part for emphasis.

That is about the most ridiculous opinion I've ever heard for a thread about wealth and making money, not dying over and over again in heroic 4 dailies just to complete them and be stuck with a huge repair bill.

Not all of us have stealth. Worse, I've seen a vet from our guild do the stealth trick for the heroic 4 on Belsavis. He died twice. One time I had to run back into the area and heal/shield/rescue him with my sage. Not worth it if you're doing these purely for credits.

If you are going to die why not make them naked? Not like that will be in the way of stealth.

If you are going to die why not make them naked? Not like that will be in the way of stealth.

There's a creative suggestion. It would take time away from daily runs, but solve repair bill issues. However, I do see one major flaw: wouldn't your stealth ability be severely lowered when you have no gear on? That would make the whole process much more difficult.

Well i had around 3m , spent on the cars , still need more 2.250m for the crystals and the last car.

I'm at 4.7m right now, earning a grand total of 12.5m before April for my alts and their crystals and speeders. My main has all speeders, white crystal, white crystal for companion, and some other crystals for fun later.

Edited by cipher_nemo

I've got like 230K right now...hey 17 million guy, can I have a small loan? Say, 15million? I'll pay you back, I swear!

As for getting a bunch of creds and buying the landspeeders before they are removed, OMG! They are so freaking ugly (imo). Freakin land boats. I'll stick with my cheap 55K aratech scythe.

I've got like 230K right now...hey 17 million guy, can I have a small loan? Say, 15million? I'll pay you back, I swear!

As for getting a bunch of creds and buying the landspeeders before they are removed, OMG! They are so freaking ugly (imo). Freakin land boats. I'll stick with my cheap 55K aratech scythe.

The jealousy runs deep within this one.

Nice job trying to poo-poo the beautiful Baron and Commander so you feel justified in not saving up for one. Keep telling yourself that as I fly past you in a comfortable, sleek speeder that doesn't leave me hunched over a pair of handle bars or looks like a hovering vacuum cleaner. ;)

Edited by cipher_nemo

fine 15 million at a 25% interest rate.

pending expiration date is 1 year.

Please sign the galactic trade federation agreement, and we are good to go.

I would like my payment in large lump sums in 2 month rotation periods.

Edited by Ch_Zero

I was probably around 30 mil before buying all the speeders and some crystals/recipes, so I'm probably down to about 18 mil now across all my toons.

I've never done a daily, got all of that through crafting and taking advantage of people of post nice items on the GTN at the default value and then mark em up.

I love your comments, as they're your own worst enemy for argument. :) So that only makes you about 21% correct and 79% wrong? Genius. I do remember saying "not all of us have stealth".
No, it makes me 100% correct, and offering advice that's quite useful to ~425,000 people, and of indeterminate use for the highly skilled subset of another group of ~1,275,000 people.

As I pointed out, even the people without stealth can do it profitably; they just have a risk that they'll die enough to make it unprofitable or burn a bit of extra time and do it nekkid (whereas someone who can stealth only has that risk if they're terrible, and they're actually faster than many of the other non-heroic dailies with better rewards).

Edited by ferroz

The jealousy runs deep within this one.

Nice job trying to poo-poo the beautiful Baron and Commander so you feel justified in not saving up for one. Keep telling yourself that as I fly past you in a comfortable, sleek speeder that doesn't leave me hunched over a pair of handle bars or looks like a hovering vacuum cleaner. ;)

You would be incorrect on your assumption ser, as I have in the past, had the money to buy the land boats (I'm only down to 230K now due to major spending sprees for crafting materials to level alts crew skills as well as gearing up companions, etc.) and in fact I chose not to buy them because I really do not like the way they look. I'm from the era of SWG, with sleek vehicles like the AV-21 and the BARC speeder. I find the current land speeders in SWTOR to be to bulky and ugly, even the semi-nice looking one from the vendor in the VIP area is ruined by the fact that the right side of the vehicle, rather than having a seat and nice symmetry, is covered up (why they did that, I don't know). I find that speederbikes like the Aratech Scythe that is currently my go-to vehicle, has great lines, a nice sleek look, and reminds me of a high-powered motorcycle. The land speeders should look sleek and fast, like a supercar, instead they look like like a big cumbersome buick...

But that's my opinion on the landspeeders. Your more then welcome to have a differing opinion, but don't presume to think just because I don't see eye to eye with you, that I'm just jealous.

fine 15 million at a 25% interest rate.

pending expiration date is 1 year.

Please sign the galactic trade federation agreement, and we are good to go.

I would like my payment in large lump sums in 2 month rotation periods.

Galactic Trade Federation contract?! No deal! I don't trust those slimy Neimoidians.

Dudes lying about having 17 mil. Please flag this thread.

Actually he's not, Personally my fortune probably spans 40-50 million, in money spent on crafting, 25 mods and enhancement's, Bank/inventory slots, Skills for 3 Level 50's and 1 level 31, Crystal's from the vendor for those character's set me back 3 million alone.

In my bank I have across all toon's...Around 7 million.

Had I not crafted or spent on crap, id say 25 easily.

Creds are not hard to come by if you know what your doing, I can farm 500k in 1 hour no prbs. And that has nothing to do with reselling on the GTN.

Edited by Nippon

You would be incorrect on your assumption ser, as I have in the past, had the money to buy the land boats (I'm only down to 230K now due to major spending sprees for crafting materials to level alts crew skills as well as gearing up companions, etc.) and in fact I chose not to buy them because I really do not like the way they look. I'm from the era of SWG, with sleek vehicles like the AV-21 and the BARC speeder. I find the current land speeders in SWTOR to be to bulky and ugly, even the semi-nice looking one from the vendor in the VIP area is ruined by the fact that the right side of the vehicle, rather than having a seat and nice symmetry, is covered up (why they did that, I don't know). I find that speederbikes like the Aratech Scythe that is currently my go-to vehicle, has great lines, a nice sleek look, and reminds me of a high-powered motorcycle. The land speeders should look sleek and fast, like a supercar, instead they look like like a big cumbersome buick...

But that's my opinion on the landspeeders. Your more then welcome to have a differing opinion, but don't presume to think just because I don't see eye to eye with you, that I'm just jealous.

Agree, anyone that buy's the Huge speeder's is doing it for a vanity thing....No way can anyone actually think there nice, its not like you can even give a friend a lift in one, plus it's a loot drop in Kaon so il keep my 1.5 mill thanks :-)

OMG send me some :)) i have 1,300 :( and im lvl 15 lols

- Qetesh :)

Bro I have a brand new level 15 on a server I am rerolling on. I am guildless with no friends and have 39k credits. I also upgrade my gear and my companions gear from the GTN.

Edited by Kourage