Gunslinger Portable Cover: Advanced Look

Cuautehmoc

How do I make my portable cover look as shown in 2:24?

My GS is almost 50 and I still have the miniscule looking portable cover instead of this.

On another note: What's the difference in terms of damage reduction and overall protection that it gives you?

My GS is almost 50 and I still have the miniscule looking portable cover instead of this.

On another note: What's the difference in terms of damage reduction and overall protection that it gives you?

hunker down skill

how did you lvl to 50 without ever using hunker down? that's like a early lvl skill for pvp. would be cool if that looked stayed on forever tho.

how did you lvl to 50 without ever using hunker down? that's like a early lvl skill for pvp. would be cool if that looked stayed on forever tho.

Who else but a noob would play a gunslinger now.No experienced mmo gamer would play the worst class in the game by his own choice.

I just use Escape everytime I get CC'ed and I constantly use Flashbang, Legshot and Pulse Detonator to keep opponents at bay. I normally stay away from the infighting in pvp and just pick my shots from afar.

Plus I don't stay in cover for so long since I constantly move with the group so that's why I never used Hunker Down.

But thanks for your useful insight :D

I just use Escape everytime I get CC'ed and I constantly use Flashbang, Legshot and Pulse Detonator to keep opponents at bay. I normally stay away from the infighting in pvp and just pick my shots from afar.

Plus I don't stay in cover for so long since I constantly move with the group so that's why I never used Hunker Down.

But thanks for your useful insight :D

yeah i pvp as a slinger so hunker down is a key skill. I see a consuler/inqui/mec coming at me i pop hunker down and they can't knock be back (which is super helpful on those huttball platforms) and then i pop my pulse and they go flying off the catwalk. very useful

Who else but a noob would play a gunslinger now.No experienced mmo gamer would play the worst class in the game by his own choice.

worst class in the game? There is no such thing, mate. I hear that all the time that x class sucks but people just don't have the skill lvl to play it. gunslingers are abusers in pvp just like any dps class (you just need to know how to play it). What you are saying is like saying sent/maraudars suck in pvp cause they get kited.

Fun class is fun to play also so don't be a fotm person and jump for character to character just because you are trying to be "uber". Just play something you love and im loving gunslinger.

Dear troll,

Please keep considering me a weak class. I'll collect my solo kill medal while you do that, thank you very much.

Edited by JoyProtocol

He may have went dirty fighting and never uses it. To be honest even though I new about the skill when I was DF spec I almost never used portable shielding or HD except for Hutt Ball trying to blow sith off the ramp. Ok I admit it thats a lame excuse for the guy not knowing his skills. /shrug

Dear troll,

Please keep considering me a weak class. I'll collect my solo kill medal while you do that, thank you very much.

Amen.... Let me get this straight.... you pick a Juggernaught or Guardian so you can have the heavy armor and just live a long time, when we risk our lives with mid armor and still kick some serious butt. I agree with this dude... Gunslingers to the world!

Edited by Eaglerhino

Dear troll,

Yeah that guy is way off. I have been playing a gunslinger since launch and haven't felt underpowered once. In PvP I feel more comfortable with the gunslinger than my shadow sage or grav spamming trooper. The damage seems to be on the same level and the gunslinger has so many more cc options.

yeah i pvp as a slinger so hunker down is a key skill. I see a consuler/inqui/mec coming at me i pop hunker down and they can't knock be back (which is super helpful on those huttball platforms) and then i pop my pulse and they go flying off the catwalk. very useful

I tried using today in wz. I don't find it that much of a game changer. Don't get me wrong, it is a very important skill. I just don't feel very comfortable being at one spot for more than 20 seconds (which is the duration of Hunker Down) when I have other skills to make up for it.

As I've stated earlier, I like to constantly move from cover to cover, going along the wave of my teammates. Let them take the heat while I deal death from afar, and above:D.

He may have went dirty fighting and never uses it. To be honest even though I new about the skill when I was DF spec I almost never used portable shielding or HD except for Hutt Ball trying to blow sith off the ramp. Ok I admit it thats a lame excuse for the guy not knowing his skills. /shrug

I actually have Sharpshooter as my main spec.

I tried using today in wz. I don't find it that much of a game changer. Don't get me wrong, it is a very important skill. I just don't feel very comfortable being at one spot for more than 20 seconds (which is the duration of Hunker Down) when I have other skills to make up for it.

As I've stated earlier, I like to constantly move from cover to cover, going along the wave of my teammates. Let them take the heat while I deal death from afar, and above:D.

yeah i love staying on one spot. on my server people ignore snipers/gunslingers so i'm always popping ppl in the head. It helps if i go into cover where a knock back will screw them up (catwalk or bridge). see them coming hunker down then pulse off the bridge in voidestar. Always a group coming at men so i get like 6 kills like that. So epic.