Queue growing and growing and growing...

RuiMilk

Wow. 2 Hours ago, my queue time for 1600+ people was shown as 1h 45m. 2 Hours later there are still 900+ ahead of me, and a time of 2h or more showing in the wait time.

Tell me again why this isn't broken?

Server - The Swiftsure.

and no, it's not an option to move - my guild is here, along with all the other guilds that got here based on the setup chain or whatever (so we could all play together rather like we did back in the day on SWG - funny that, wanting to play an MMO with friends).

Seriously, you guys need to look at tweaking your server specs or something. This is borderline crazy, you haven't even launched yet. 4+ hours to wait to play? I'm not continuing to pay for that if it doesn't change soon...

i know what you mean. When I qued it was 1652 people ahead of me and said 90 min wait. i have now been qued for 2 hours and 50 minutes and finally only 88 people ahead of me to log into swiftsure.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's early entry. It's free time just for per-ordering. This is what happens at early entry. This is part of the prepping process.

I'm in queue right now. I'm thinking great, I still got 6 days ahead of release. Half hour wait? Hour? Who cares.

Try a two hour wait....

Originally Posted by Crascendo

Was on for 24 hours 32 mins straight the 1st day

Slept 5 hours 30 mins

Back on for another 19.5 hour day

Slept 5 hours

On for 13 hours due to server mait that shut the servers down

Slept 3 hours

Been on today since 7 AM EST (16 hours) and now stuck in que so close to 50

Ats a little bit different. You're in a race so I can see where you would have reason to be upset. Look at it this way. Its no different then hitting a rut in an off road race. Bites, but, part of the game.

1 hour queue lol...off by 27 minutes so far and I'm still 287 in the queue. Only good thing I can see about massive queues is that I won't be able to play for more than 30 minutes or so a night. That's great because it will take a year to get to 50 ! this way I won't be bored of the game and ready to move on to a new one. Heeeey wait maybe that's the BW business plan. If you can't play you won't level as fast and get bored with the game and move on to the next newest, greatest thing. Good business sense. :D

This is BS I got kicked from my server tried to rejoin and somehow there is a 549 person waiting list and I have to wait over an hour to get back in W T F!!!!!!!!!

I am super pissed.

I may as well join a new server and make all new characters.

Was on for 24 hours 32 mins straight the 1st day

Slept 5 hours 30 mins

Back on for another 19.5 hour day

Slept 5 hours

On for 13 hours due to server mait that shut the servers down

Slept 3 hours

Been on today since 7 AM EST (16 hours) and now stuck in que so close to 50

Must be nice...

Ats a little bit different. You're in a race so I can see where you would have reason to be upset. Look at it this way. Its no different then hitting a rut in an off road race. Bites, but, part of the game.

I'm not nerd ranging like some of the others here....just kinda sucks to have spent all that time to take a que hit. Going to have to hit it hard and fast.

I have a guildie that is about half a level behind me cruising for server 1st 50.

i know what you mean. When I qued it was 1652 people ahead of me and said 90 min wait. i have now been qued for 2 hours and 50 minutes and finally only 88 people ahead of me to log into swiftsure.

Entered less than 1600...

2hrs 15mins later, that number is 466...

BioWare, I understand the queue, but for frell's sake... I was logged in and had a hiccough with my router... total time to reset took less than 60 secs... yet I return to a queue of 1600?!?

This is NOT serving your customers... I know that there is a server-side grace period of xx seconds, as I have been dumped on your end and gotten right back in... this needs to be extended to cover client-side crashes!

These queues are absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable.

An hour queue for my server. Really? It's not even technically out yet. Is BioWare just doing this for EGA? They will increase capacity on the 20th, right?

Adding more servers doesn't help. New servers helps new people, not EGA people who are already established on these overcrowded servers.

Bad show BioWare.

Banky, I am coming to unplug ur interwebz :D