1.2 Trailer, see the new armor

Merkinz

1.2 Patch Trailer<-----

I like the new bh armor, its ******...I'm wondering if the set bonuses will be different.

They f'n shoulda made PvP Blasters be able to change their crystals considering the damn vendors that sell the white crystals got introduced in 1.15.

I swear they increased the bag drop rate of BM tokens, I'v gotten 4 in a row from 4 bags, its a little redic....mind you nobody I have known has gotten that many post patch, most I'v heard pre patch was 3, (Heavensbread, Davik's Estate).....Why me?

I noticed on the video it had a Ranked Solo button...interesting if it'll be only solo queues and not premades....

In the new warzone I noticed it will take multiple people to cap an objective...interesting

Are legacy abilities gonna be some spinoff of DAOC style cross class abilities?

The Graphic and customization updates look nice

More daily mission besides Ilum, pvp, pve.....Correlia...hmmm

And then at the end they list 30 different things.....

This is gonna be big lol like a 1.0 patch really .......

Edited by Merkinz
update original thought

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like more over the top stuff to me. I think its great they are adding more styles we need them badly. I just wish they would toss a bone to the players who like the more traditional Star Wars looks.

Example: Supreme Inquisitor Outfit. I have spent a lot of time killing mobs, to get this outfit just because IMO its the only decent looking gear in the game for SI's. I am still looking for a decent BH outfit.

Edited by pixelelement

The species unlock brings one thing I have wanted all along though, Chiss smugglers!

Now if I can just get chiss force users I might go back to the empire side...

I think the inquisitor in the video is Chiss

You will be able to pvp in orange gear, all mods including the armoring with the expertise on it will be removable and you thus will be able to have any combination of orange gear with all the necessary stats on. So you will be able to upgrade orange gear to any rating and for any purpose.

Personally I think this will be awesome, you won`t be able to see how dangerous a player is just by looking at his gear.

I may personally think the new tier's look terribad, but cut Bioware some slack.

There are only so many variations of Trooper Armor and Hooded Robes than can ne made and still look unique.

If this game is still alive and kicking two years from now they are really going to have to get create and lean away from standard SWTOR and SW skins to come up with new interesting gear skins.

I think its pretty crazy how fast they are adding new content. Most games wait 1-2 years, its not even been 4 months.

All that being said, I would prefer every game bug and glitch be remedied prior to them adding new content and interface changes which only further increases chances for additional bugs and glitches.....case and point, fix defend the shipment, its been bugged since release...other than the occassional patch day completion.

You will be able to pvp in orange gear, all mods including the armoring with the expertise on it will be removable and you thus will be able to have any combination of orange gear with all the necessary stats on. So you will be able to upgrade orange gear to any rating and for any purpose.

Personally I think this will be awesome, you won`t be able to see how dangerous a player is just by looking at his gear.

at the end of the trailer it says "Extractable Tier 2 Mods". I am not quite sure what exactly it means Tier 2 Mods...

I agree this will be awesome, but then my question is how do they give the set bonuses if ppl are ripping out the mods? The mods would have to carry the info for the set bonus, and such that you could not use multiple mods from the same piece of gear to achieve the bonus.

I agree this will be awesome, but then my question is how do they give the set bonuses if ppl are ripping out the mods? The mods would have to carry the info for the set bonus, and such that you could not use multiple mods from the same piece of gear to achieve the bonus.

The set bonus will be on the armoring, so no worries. So all you need is 2 or 4 armoring mods of a certain set to get the respective set bonus. BW is way better design wise than people think.

Edited by Bazzoong