Champion bags, but no gear?

salvadorellama

I just made (finally) 50 about a week ago and since I've opened probably 15-20 champion bags from daily and buying. I've not seen a single piece of gear come out of one...just commendations.

I thought it was like a 25% chance? Am I just that unlucky or is there a bug floating around?

That was before the Champion Commendations Patch a while back.

Now it's more like 1%.

You get your gear through commendations which is very easy. Couple weeks of PVP, you should be decked out. Well maybe a month before you are decked out in Champion Gear.

Start with Centurion gear first. Don't think Champion is you just hit 50... it took us a while just to get 1 piece of Champion gear a while back.

Edited by spicycookie

It may have originally been 25%, but the chance got reduced a few patches ago, with a big boost to the commendations contained. Basically, making it a lot less luck based (Since you're garunteed to get a fair number of comms, instead of being high and dry if you don't get a token, or even worse, get a token you don't need)

i was literally 0-31 pre patch, last night i turned in 3 bags and 2 had champion drops, 1 set of greaves and the other gloves, i was stoked till i realized i already had champion greaves and gloves but i was still excited if only for a couple minutes :)

Cool. Thanks all.

I know I'm the unluckiest bastard in the history of MMO's and it continues to show. :)

If it makes you feel any better, I was 50 for 4 days and was almost full Centurion. You notice a nice damage/survival buff once you're there :)

Also, I only got 1 piece of gear straight from a bag, which was an offhand :p

Think I'm about as unlucky as you are. Three weeks of dailies and weeklies and have yet to see any unassembled gear drops. A few guildies have gotten three in that time. Who knows maybe next week. At least thats what I tell myself. Look on the bright side though, its preparing us for the low drop of battlemaster tokens.