I still have not been charged yet, Anyone else?

JureiII

So I ordered this months ago, through orgin, and was charged the $5 fee, but not for the whole game, $100 something. I show early access and everything in my acccount, but to this day have still not been charged for the full game. Are they just charging people right before they get early access? This might be a good indicator when you are about to get in...

Same here, via origin and still not charged. I suspect that they won't charge it until the game is released on the 20th.

Now what if they let you in, and then your card declined, seems like a headache and more work disabling the account imo.

Anyone that got early access confirm if they charge you right before you get your email?

You are charged when game ships...that is standard procedure. In the case of digital copies, probably charged when they email game code.

Yeah I ordered digital, so I would assume soon as you get charged, you can expect your email shortly. Luckily my bank alerts my iphone when a charge comes :p

For those who bought using Origin:

When will my payment method be charged the pre-order advanced payment amount by Origin.com?

When using payment methods other than Click and Buy, you will be pre-authorized for the full amount of the game. After 24 hours this pre-authorization will be released and you will ONLY be charged for the Pre-Order Fee. The balance will be charged on December 20, 2011.

Due to the nature of prepaid payment methods, Click and Buy customers will be charged the entire balance of the Game upfront.

http://www.swtor.com/preorder/faq

You are charged when game ships...that is standard procedure. In the case of digital copies, probably charged when they email game code.

I've had my bank account charged the balance yesterday. No e-mail of game code. No e-mail of early access.