Metrics, Serious Raiding, SWTOR Has None

Tanking onyixa near the start of vanilla was great. If you did it on alliance u were not hardcore.

Whilst the ops a bit of a queen and this game is very clearly not a for the hardcore mmo, I'd like to see a recount style mod just because I'm a build design min maxer. HMs will be more interesting for longer if The dps competes.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you OP with everything you are talking about.

It is sad that so many in this thread don't care about the watered down quality they are receiving. Sadly that's going to be a standard in the industry going forward. It's happening all around us.

Perhaps that's what the playerbase thinks. I'm sure if you were to ask the community you'd find a statistic that says to bring Mon Calamari in as a playable race before DPS metres.

WTB poll so I can test this.

The reply by Bioware on this is strange to me. They are fine with a board popping up at the end of a Warzone that shows a huge amount of metrics (including DPS) and allows players to VOTE ANOTHER PLAYER AS MVP BASED ON PERFORMANCE, but they don't want people to be judged in PVE, and so we can't have these same type of metrics. I just can't understand their thought process on this when they already have these metrics in game.

You can choose who you raid with. You can't choose who you PvP with.

That is part of the reason there is a leaderboard. The most that could happen is someone rages in which case you just hit /ignore

I hate to say but I agree with most of the OP.

I did a handful then just stopped. It just wasn't enjoyable. It was basically a bunch of random people charging through a random "epic" environment mashing the crap out of every ability they had. It was just a bundle. It actually didn't really mater who did what. It required zero effort and absolutely no thought. I actually resented having to go through it to gear up.

And I'm sorry. If your "nightmare" mode is blown up in the opening window of an MMO. It's a misnomer.