**December 16th Waves**

KitOnlyHuman

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

12.09.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.09.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

Not in, you got to be ******** me

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, even if Stephen Reid said so, (which I highly doubt is true after seeing this fail wave) I'm not so sure all of December is getting access. Seriously BioWare, waiting for 2+ hours with a wave (whereas yesterday a ******** of people were invited in way less time).

Do let me clarify though, I KNOW there are some spikes in preorders, but this is not building much trust. Either clear the huge gap between invites or be honest. At this rate there WILL be people still left out and I do hope they see that and correct their earlier statement, or else this will be one of so many strikes of misleading advertising we've seen pre/during launch.

A bit worried we won't get many more waves...

The general trend of the waves leads me to believe we won't be getting much further with the invites today. They tend to stop around 5pm GMT (And it's currently 4:40 PM)

Will they work passed it, or will they just stop?

Only time will tell.

Are they just toying with us? I mean every day so far they have sendt out waves each hour and have gotten up to two months of invites in a day. Now they cant get in the last 7 days of december orders? And they have a wave each 2,5 hours.... great. see you ingame when the official relase date is. 20th.... if they dont decide to take in peoples in waves that day to.... what a stupid way to start a MMORPG.

Awwww....just got it. Almost disappointed there wasn't some huge ****-up so I could read more rage posts....it's been an amusing read :rolleyes:

Just to rub it in though, it's 4:30 UK time and i'm off to the pub soon so won't even be playing.

Edited by Jedimexi

Really disappointed , never complainted , not have rage in me just disappointment .

Cant believe that in the last days before EGA , more people preordered then July .

Evenso we're here waiting on Bioware to come to there senses and let everyone in that paid before launch .

Dec 9th and in...except I'm still at work...damn it why can't I be sick!

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.16.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.09.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.09.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

look on the bright side guys. If BW treat those that pre-ordered in december this badly spare a thought for those that didn't pre-order at all; on the 20th they will find a bioware rep arriving at their house so that they can deliver the kick in the nethers personaly :cool: