Feed me The Best PvP Gear in Game for logging in thanks BW come 1.2

warkat

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=321917

^Im labeled on the list as Best Guardian on server...so untill you show me 30-40 people saying your a boss and best on server dont make me laugh.

There's only about 12-18 people actually contributing to that thread, and they all do not include you.

30-40?

Usually the "good" players listed on forum epeen threads consist of people in the same guild or play together.

Epeen threads are just that and usually have nothing to do with who is actually skilled at their class....most of the time

Yeah the 5% bump in stats is why we win 99% of our games. It must be comforting for you to beleive that is why you always lose.

Must be comforting for you to think its skill that makes you do well...

There's only about 12-18 people actually contributing to that thread, and they all do not include you.

30-40?

Usually the "good" players listed on forum epeen threads consist of people in the same guild or play together.

Epeen threads are just that and usually have nothing to do with who is actually skilled at their class....most of the time

Thats a real cool story bro but you can log into the Republic or Imperial Fleet and ask who the best Guardian is and its my name. Most people dont log into the server forums and most people quit because lack of content which i will most likely be doing the 20th.

Thats a real cool story bro but you can log into the Republic or Imperial Fleet and ask who the best Guardian is and its my name. Most people dont log into the server forums and most people quit because lack of content which i will most likely be doing the 20th.

Which is why I said using a forum thread to prove how good you are is fail.

So, most people quit playing yet asking in /general on your server is going to be useful.

Nice you've failed twice. :)

Edited by ImURmaster

RPG, roll play, you take the roll of a character.

Do you think jedi's would just be given a light sabre and sent on there way ? Gear should be earned and not given out willy nilly.

If there was no grind for anything or you didnt have to earn your items it would be an fps

Don't Jedi rely on their skill both martial and with the force and not the gear they have?

Multi quote action commense:

Your one of those cauals who complain about how hard it is to get champion gear right? lol.

Why can't competitive players have gear progression too? Not like you will ever meet us in ranked ladder besides on the first day.

Sure. I have full BM, I'm a War Hero, and all my companions have full champ, but yes I complain about how hard is to get champ gear.

The real question is why do you need progression to prove your skill?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=321917

^Im labeled on the list as Best Guardian on server...so untill you show me 30-40 people saying your a boss and best on server dont make me laugh.

Woopty freakin doo big guy. Who cares what 30-40 people think? I can get my guild to say the same thing about me, but I won't because my e-peen is already big enough.