James Ohlen retardness

Keldaur

"Soon there will no longer be any daily or weekly quests to visit Ilum, the end-game open PvP area. Ilum will still exist as a destination for those interested in open PvP, but it won't be a place to earn commendations for end game PvP armor. "We're keeping Ilum as-is. But I think almost all of our problems that occur in open world PvP are because of the fact that the rewards there, the behavior was less about having fun in that area and more about exploiting to get the rewards faster."

So it's our fault you designed poorly the map. The objectives, the motivational factors, your engine, your servers, with population imbalance because of not faction cap on each instance.

Man the **** up.

I am not saying i will miss Ilum, but it's because it's horrible and you did a poor work on it.

Edited by Keldaur

The direction of PvP in this game is pissing me off. In fact, I will not be subscribing beyond this month.

Not only do I enjoy open-world PvP more than the instanced WZ crap but I signed on to fight the Empire; not get stuck fighting fellow Republicans in an endless parade of mock battles.

I agree OP. You're right. The sad part is how they can't simply admit their failure with Ilum. I've lost all hope for Biowares PvP team and keeping telling myself that GW2 or even Tera (thank god US Closed Beta is next weekend again) can't come soon enough.