Same server only Group finder confirmed for future patch 1.3!

Zannis

Happy days.

Confirmed it will also encompass all group content, from heroic quests all the way up to Ops.

With same server confirmed, server transfers/mergers are now a bigger priority than ever.

Happy days.

Confirmed it will also encompass all group content, from heroic quests all the way up to Ops.

With same server confirmed, server transfers/mergers are now a bigger priority than ever.

That is fine and dandy that we are getting a group finder that is on the same server. Only gripe I have about it is that my pop is so low it will not matter and will be pointless by the time that hits. It's going to be months before they address the server pops and imbalance.

But 1.3 is going to be at least 2014...

I swear for them to even bring up another patch outside of 1.2 is crazy. Bioware has truely fallen off their rockers dude and officially do not give a **** about putting anything remotely playable together..

LoL..

1.3.. Where the hell is 1.2 it's only been slated like 3 months now, so I guess 1.3 getting pushed back to 2014 wouldn't be too surprising.

1.3.. Where the hell is 1.2 it's only been slated like 3 months now, so I guess 1.3 getting pushed back to 2014 wouldn't be too surprising.

The game hasnt even been released for 3 months! Are you kidding me?? What you wanted 1.2 released during early access?

I swear for them to even bring up another patch outside of 1.2 is crazy. Bioware has truely fallen off their rockers dude and officially do not give a **** about putting anything remotely playable together..

LoL..

Full on emotion-driven hyperbole. No one is going to take you seriously.

That is fine and dandy that we are getting a group finder that is on the same server. Only gripe I have about it is that my pop is so low it will not matter and will be pointless by the time that hits. It's going to be months before they address the server pops and imbalance.

Server transfer mechanics go live in late April. Patience is an ally in your personal war with frustration.

Edited by Andryah

Seriously? They said it is coming in 1.3. If they keep the same pace, thats 3 months away. Geeze will you people complain about anything.

They live in a Zen free zone. A place where every stimulus, no matter how small or trivial, makes them cry out in anguish on the forum. :D