HuttBall (ball) not paassing!!!

Lasarith

Whats' Damn matter with the ball not passing, im pressing the Button (i have it keybind) Pressing it target someone and nothing,

Then other times it passes no problem what so ever - it's driveing me nuts/bonkers /wacko/insane :eek::p

No relly (nice) its anoying as hell trying to pass and it dosent, then everyone Is Why didient you pass - if they damn thing could it would have, :\

Whats' Damn matter with the ball not passing, im pressing the Button (i have it keybind) Pressing it target someone and nothing,

Then other times it passes no problem what so ever - it's driveing me nuts/bonkers /wacko/insane :eek::p

No relly (nice) its anoying as hell trying to pass and it dosent, then everyone Is Why didient you pass - if they damn thing could it would have, :\

I've found that a really quick click does the trick. If I hold down the button for too long, I won't get the target icon.

I have this problem if I have the Huttball icon bound to a side hotbar. Frequently, zoning and rezonning will make the keybind I have for it inactive. Suddenly I find myself in a match where the keybind associated with my corresponding mouse click will not activate it. I then have to scramble and go BACK into preferences re-do the keybind and it works again.

Highly annoying in the middle of a Huttball match.