Bodyguard Stat Priority Guidance Please

Brebre

I'm currently leveling a BH healer for PVE content and I'm having trouble finding info on what the secondary stat priorities are (power vs crit vs surge vs alacrity) and the target ratings/percentages to aim for. Does anyone have any input on this or a good resource that I can refer to?

back when i not geared, i was alacrity believer. i always do better with alacrity gear than better gear with crit/surge in tense healing such as BP & FE.

this is because at that lvl, u can't stack as much as crit/surge. you do not crit much and u cast slow if you stack crit/surge.

once you get 4 piece columni/bm, +daily rakata ear,implant, your crit will increase a lot. with that often crits, you do not need alacrity much. there's what your relic and adrenal for.

i've inspect full set BM player have 60% crit 70% surge. that's what i aim now.

i believe dps merc use eliminator set just because set bonus. if not, they would use medic set.

my guildmate arsenal merc just got his full rakata last night. he is not happy with his crit% drop to below 40.

I'm currently leveling a BH healer for PVE content and I'm having trouble finding info on what the secondary stat priorities are (power vs crit vs surge vs alacrity) and the target ratings/percentages to aim for. Does anyone have any input on this or a good resource that I can refer to?

At 50: Aim > Power > Crit > Surge > Alacrity

Before 50, I'd go Aim > Crit > Surge

If you want the math/theory crafting to back it up:

http://sithwarrior.com/forums/Thread-Mercenary-Commando-PvE-End-Game-Healing-Compendium--740#Stats

As for ratios, while leveling I wouldn't worry about it too much as you will swap out all your gear at 50 anyway.

For links to other valuable threads and leveling builds, check out the link in my signature.

Edited by TempestasSilva

Especially with the surge nerf, I'd not go for surge much. Aim is a given, then power and alacrity (heal landed is better than a crit not landed), and crit to 300ish. Up to 100-150 surge is okayish, but don't use crit/surge relic especially then but power.

These are based on both maths and gamerealism combined, not pure blind math efficiency in a healbot healing a dummy with nothing interfering situation.