Hero Engine -question (yes another one)

Lasarith

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HeroEngine

it say's that it uses single thread Processeing - with muti- threaded to come later- ( now if this was a processor thing id know all about it)

but since it's programming-

is this the resion the game at some points (pvp) runs slow or is that refering to game Development Ie- the programmers programming the game - not the game running on our pc's ???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HeroEngine

it say's that it uses single thread Processeing - with muti- threaded to come later- ( now if this was a processor thing id know all about it)

but since it's programming-

is this the resion the game at some points (pvp) runs slow or is that refering to game Development Ie- the programmers programming the game - not the game running on our pc's ???

This game does not use there Hero Engine, it uses an early prototype of the Hero Engine that supposedly has been modified by Bioware.

This game does not use there Hero Engine, it uses an early prototype of the Hero Engine that supposedly has been modified by Bioware.

Thanks- i Did know that they Modified the engine to make it thier own- but i dident know the prototype bit.

Thanks- i Did know that they Modified the engine to make it thier own- but i dident know the prototype bit.

It may not exactly be a prototype, I just call it that because they picked it up in 2005 and this means they have probably missed out on any innovations made since then on the engine.

Yea...lots of history to the whole issue....

Aye- Just when i saw it - i wondered if that was the resion why at certain point the game Lags (pvp-voidstar)

anyway thanks for the reply :D

Thought ahh single instructions instead of muti thread instructions - oh well.

Edited by Lasarith