WOW! 1 day in and.. just WOW

AriochX

I am soooo tired of all the WOW talk! I swear to god, Im gonna start giving everyone I see or hear say anything about WOW the ol' iggy.

And wth is this arrow in the knee crap? God Im sick of that one... Has to be a WOW joke cause its already as tired as that that games graphics.

Anyway, can you keep the wow crap to yourself and play a Star Wars game?

And while we're at it, can we stop pretending that a fantasy game and a sci fi game are even comparable to each other?

Sorry. Had to vent.

/endrant

I am soooo tired of all the WOW talk! I swear to god, Im gonna start giving everyone I see or hear say anything about WOW the ol' iggy.

And wth is this arrow in the knee crap? God Im sick of that one... Has to be a WOW joke cause its already as tired as that that games graphics.

And while we're at it, can we stop pretending that a fantasy game and a sci fi game are even comparable to each other?

Sorry. Had to vent.

/endrant

Cant beat a morning rant or afternoon or evening I agree though:D

Sorry. Had to vent.

/endrant

You realize you can close the chat window...yes?

If you are feeling tortured, then it's self-inflicted.

Cheers.

The arrow in the knee thing happens in Skyrim, it's like a placeholder comment every time you run past a city guard, and i mean any city guard even in cities miles away from each other. Somehow some people find it amusing, so if you hear someone in chat saying.

1. I once was an adventurer but took an arrow in the knee

2. What's wrong did someone steal your sweetroll?

3. It's locked for a reason.

Blame Skyrim.

I suggest you look it up on youtube and you'll see it's SKYRIM related not WOW

I also imagine (although I've long quit playing) that WoW will be full of SWTOR chat just like it is every time a new MMO is launched.

Edited by Xerda

yea this game is wow, first when i walked in koriban i was just like wow !

Wow this game is great, wow i love it!

How they made the grapichs and gameplay, its just wow!

Then i look at my fps, and i was liek wow! That great !

Wow what a great game !

lol!!