Best PvP servers?

dreadkhan

Dark Reaper is well populated with factions slowly getting balanced out, we are probably 1-2 or 1-3 repub/empire now. We usually have a few hours a night where we are pushing the empire around on ilum with all of the bases capped. We have fast queues and even see huttball occasionally against ourselves, though not frequently.

If most of your guild is age 20+ or mature, Improbability is recruiting more people.

I play on the swiftsure pvp... i d say on the imperial side the situation on the US prime time( many aussies, so server has 2 prime times) is very decent

up to 3 imperial fleets, 4 illums and pvp que is befor you even log back from previous WZ

in average its lower offcoarse

And the most i like is many ppl QQ abou huttball, but i love huttball, since its maybe 20 % chance

Edited by Besta

I play on the swiftsure pvp... i d say on the imperial side the situation on the US prime time( many aussies, so server has 2 prime times) is very decent

up to 3 imperial fleets, 4 illums and pvp que is befor you even log back from previous WZ

And the most i like is many ppl QQ abou huttball, but i love huttball, since its maybe 20 % chance

That was a month ago when we had queues but now it's still pretty good. 2 prime times is right because of the aussies and at night the republic seem to be a million times better because of the good teams pre mades.

It's still the best server out there by far and it's really not close.

try 70% for huttball. it's a miracle if i get anything else 2x in a row, then i get butthaul 5x in a row... so lame. Cand-ordo is 1:2.5 empire/repub, but it's only standard. Haven't seen a que time in a month but our server was "full" last night... weird.

Hedarr Soongh needs Imperials that know how to deal damage. We have the slight upper hand by sheer numbers in Ilum, but we get roflstomped in Warzones. Usually 300k+ is double the next highest damage dealer.

Or, since you're going Republic, you could just roll Republic and be really awful for us.

Edited by Semitote

try 70% for huttball. it's a miracle if i get anything else 2x in a row, then i get butthaul 5x in a row... so lame. Cand-ordo is 1:2.5 empire/repub, but it's only standard. Haven't seen a que time in a month but our server was "full" last night... weird.

which faction are you?

Swiftsure has no shortage of PvP

My general PuGing experience is:

When I play Imps

• 1-49 PvP Imps dominate

• 50 PvP Imps get Annihilated, not even competition. Too many players who seem like they learned nothing from 1-49 PvP. Very aggrivating.

When I play Pubs

• 1-49 PvP Pubs dominate

• 50 PvP not there yet

Edited by Kalliadies

Swiftsure has no shortage of PvP

My general PuGing experience is:

When I play Imps

• 1-49 PvP Imps dominate

• 50 PvP Imps get Annihilated, not even competition. Too many players who seem like they learned nothing from 1-49 PvP. Very aggrivating.

When I play Pubs

• 1-49 PvP Pubs dominate

• 50 PvP not there yet

The good thing about the Swiftsure ,lowbie locations are full, i been doing datacrons on my alt, and every lowbie location has mirrors , or 50+ players.As about illum, pubs have some good pvp guilds and for 2 hours a day they **** illum until lazy imp collect back the zerg.

Edited by Besta