I can't take this datacron crap.

Wubbit

Seriously though when I see one sitting there out of reach it starts to bug the hell out of me. I really do wish they would have done them with a storied questline that the player takes on at level 50, that would have fit the game so much better then this "sort of" super mario effort they came up with....and the reason I said "sort of" is because at least in Super Mario you had a decent jump mechanic built into the game. Edited by Rahl_Windsong

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with jumping in this game is the geometry + a very small bit of latency. There are a lot of pipes, boxes, etc where it seems your toon gets "stuck" on the corner. At least that's how it feels. Also nothing more frustrating then if you but up against something and can't jump like that incline plane next to you is holding you down. The geometry in this game is seriously out of whack.

It's like the LOS issues in Taral V on the paths.

It takes practice. That's all.

The only case where I have trouble is the balloon on Tatooine. Lately it seems to dump everyone off in the middle of nowhere long before it reaches the second sand crawler. Now that's annoying considering how patient you have to be to wait and ride it in the first place.

:csw_redsaber::csw_bluesaber:

Edited by Blackavaar

Thats what I was wondering as Aldeeran has about the easiest ones to get to.

I would imagine its the one if your toon is one of the larger character models they are essentially to fat to fit through the crack, and I think its the +willpower, the one in the castle.

Edited by Blloodbane