Can't wait for GW2!

Aeromas

This game, in my opinion, is a fairly good game. Besides what fanboys say it's still basically WoW in the Star Wars universe with great voice acting instead of reading text, which I like sometimes, but after making several characters and going through the same thing over and over and over, it's just ridiculous I'd rather have a wall of text. This game has made me a ALToholic, I get a character up to level 28 or so and it just gets so dang boring for me. I've made about 15 characters across a few servers and they are all maybe level 15-28. I wish we had SWG back, this game shouldn't have spent a ton of money on voice acting and more on the actual gameplay and planets or PvP. The stories are nice but get annoying, especially when i want to get something done before i have to go to work or something. The gear for Jedi Knights is silly, i made a Guardian and got up to level 28 which was when i got my first piece of actual armor-looking like gear and not just some crap robe which gives me big-butt syndrome. Also i never match what-so-ever especially on my Trooper. The little mini-game of space combat is meh, feels like it just doesn't belong, I think it would really belong if it was free roam and i know people will say like "Well that would take forever." I'd rather have them take longer than ruin my Star Wars experience. But hey, Guild Wars 2 is the solution to my lack of fun in MMORPGs, I played Demos and it looks and feels amazing to continue from the original Guild Wars which i had many great memories in. Thanks for reading this, if you did. Can't wait for Guild Wars 2! I hope i see you there!

P.S. All trolls and annoying comments will be ignored.

Edited by Aeromas

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.