Purple Crystals for Republic. Still no response from Devs!

Solomace

There's a post in the rare crystal thread showing a cs ticket

Stating that it is possible for pubs to obtain

Purple crystals

Yes, I saw that too.

I have also heard that CS tickets aren't always correct.

I would rather have a response.

Surely by now, someone on the Rep side would have one? If not and it's still in the game, why not give us clues like they did with Magenta?

Still wouldn't answer the question why it's not easily obtainable for Rep and Empire can get it at 50.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my mains are imperial, i support purple for republic

infact, i support it for artisans, they need to make money, and not just the raiders, regular artisans do!

just give the sith pvp'ers another black/whatever color, the republic have 2 right? black/blue and black/green? so how about black/red and black/pink or something idk

why dont sith get 2 black/color crystals like republic!?!?! bias!!

my mains are imperial, i support purple for republic

infact, i support it for artisans, they need to make money, and not just the raiders, regular artisans do!

just give the sith pvp'ers another black/whatever color, the republic have 2 right? black/blue and black/green? so how about black/red and black/pink or something idk

why dont sith get 2 black/color crystals like republic!?!?! bias!!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=324009

Check the Color Crystal List of known Color Sabers in my thread ranting about how badly Artifice was wrecked.

This is a Huge amount of colors they couldof given us.

And in the Beta PURPLE WAS CRAFTABLE Along with White(schems where there but not gettable for white But White Crysts dropped off the Alderann HWB). There is still existing crafting materials in the game that are used for White, Purple, and low lvl orange. if u know where to look on Torhead.

Edited by Magnusheart

Support the thread. Bioware, your silence on this matter is DEAFENING.

/Agree.

As you can see Bioware, Colour Crystals for LS and Blasters is something that is important to "alot" of your customers (not eveyone). Customisation of anything is what makes an MMo really stand out so you can stand out differently from the crowd. Nothing worse then to see at top level, everyone basically looks the same.

Now I know this isn't a sandbox game however I know that a lot of SWG play and would like to have some semblance of RPing in a theme park game and took of your toon, goes a long way to help in that.

Open up colours to everyone please. Let it be craftable and or quest able and for those who like their raids and think crystals should only be for those who put the raid effort into it, fine, make those crystals "stat" heavy.

I just want a bog standard purple colour LS please. If not, please give me the reasons as to why.

This pisses me off so bad, they gave a cannon jedi colour ONLY to sith because they favour empire. I dont defend this game at all anymore; its the small things like this that piss me off ALLOT. Severe lack of freedom and customization in this game, not to mention it looks and performs like ****

So from what I can see on the PTR forum, coming soon vendors selling crystals until the "cures everything patch" 1.2

Originally Posted by Red-Dwarf

White lvl 50s - 2.5m

White lvl 47s - 1.0m

Purple lvl 50s - 250k

Schematics (emerge as lvl 49) - 250k

Other colours all lvl 50 - 125k

Now does this mean that Purple was not in for Republic side? The CS response to someone saying Rep can get Purple is butkiss?

Okay Tinfoil hat on. I know that this possibly means Purple is now available for us Reps, but I'm still am not happy that it's at end game? I mean really, what's the point of it then besides it being a stat stick for both sides?

My initial question still stands, what's your design philosophy of making Purple rare, available to sith (and now rep?) but only avail at end level?

Yes, as much as I am semi happy purple "maybe" available, it still seems I have to get to end level to get one.

Even though it sounds like nothing they do will please me, this is not the case, I am just "surprised" at some of their choices.

Check this thread out too. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=3084731&posted=1#post3084731

Interest reading? I think so.

Shesh, I do talk and complain don't I . I do like the game though.

Edited by Solomace