SWTOR Lite for PS Vita!

Xorto

I have a different idea. Instead of creating a lite version of the game, why not create an app that will somehow complement the main game? For example use the upcoming Sony Mobile SDK to write a simple app for managing crew skill missions or access the GTN. That would be cool and a good start.

(Yeah, I know there is such idea for smartphones, but I do not have a smartphone :)

I have a different idea. Instead of creating a lite version of the game, why not create an app that will somehow complement the main game? For example use the upcoming Sony Mobile SDK to write a simple app for managing crew skill missions or access the GTN. That would be cool and a good start.

(Yeah, I know there is such idea for smartphones, but I do not have a smartphone :)

I was just thinking of something like that too!!! That'd be a perfect start!

I think a companion app would be better. Switching gear, sending crew on crew skills accessing several vendors ( pvp, op, Commendations, basically all on fleet.) repairing, spending and respecing skills, purchasing abilitys. It could work offline, then you upload your changes over wi-fi or 3g.