Please for hte love of god give Jedi Knights a suicide move

Atralis

It's called /stuck

I'm pretty sure he's referring to the infinite falling loop you can end up in after Force Charge bugs out in a Warzone, and if you knew what he was talking about instead of blindly trolling, you'd also know that /stuck doesn't work and won't pull you out of it. Basically, you're stuck falling through the Warzone world over and over and over until either you log out to get yourself kicked from the Warzone, or until the Warzone match ends. I've even tried submitting a ticket to get help while it's happening, but Bioware doesn't react quickly enough to pull you out of it before the WZ match is over.

Edited by Mournblood

I'm pretty sure he's referring to the infinite falling loop you can end up in after Force Charge bugs out in a Warzone, and if you knew what he was talking about instead of blindly trolling, you'd also know that /stuck won't pull you out of it. Basically, you're stuck falling through the Warzone world over and over and over until either you log out to get yourself kicked from the Warzone, or until the Warzone match ends. I've even tried submitting a ticket to get help while it's happening, but Bioware doesn't react quickly enough to pull you out of it before the WZ match is over.

If you had a suicide move, you could swap between bases and nodes ludicrously fast. It'd be a tactical advantage for the entire class. And giving it to all classes would drastically change PvP strategy.

Bugs are bugs. Don't make abilities based off them. THey happen, they suck, they gonna get fixed. Oh wells.

If you had a suicide move, you could swap between bases and nodes ludicrously fast. It'd be a tactical advantage for the entire class. And giving it to all classes would drastically change PvP strategy.

Bugs are bugs. Don't make abilities based off them. THey happen, they suck, they gonna get fixed. Oh wells.

A suicide move that takes 60 seconds to kill you isn't going to give anyone an advantage, but it will at least allow players to escape from under the map.

BW doesn't exactly have a good track record at fixing bugs quickly.

It's not even always a warzone thing. First time it happened to me was on Esseles - jumped at the boss on the ramp and ended up stuck down that giant shaft. /stuck does nothing, you have to leave the instance. Which is ok if you're grouped up and the rest of your group is still in the flashpoint. Not so fine if you're wandering the open wilds of Nar Shaddaa or carrying the Huttball...