Funniest line in game?

Anysao

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another smuggler gem, just happened to me on the Taris bonus series.

NPC: "This is the largest threat facing Taris. We need eyes in that rakghoul lair!"

Smuggler: "Excellent idea. Just let me update my will."

Lolled at this so much! :DDD

On Belsavis there's a tent in the first Imperial town where they're recruiting prisoners, it's not any particular line I find funny, it's the combination of the whole encounter.

"Next! Your name?"

"Kateo"

"Lets see now. Ah, there you are. Killer Kateo. Killed an entire squad of republic commandos with... a shiv?"

"That's me"

"Someone get this man a blaster. Welcome to the Imperial Military"

On Belsavis there's a tent in the first Imperial town where they're recruiting prisoners, it's not any particular line I find funny, it's the combination of the whole encounter.

"Next! Your name?"

"Kateo"

"Lets see now. Ah, there you are. Killer Kateo. Killed an entire squad of republic commandos with... a shiv?"

"That's me"

"Someone get this man a blaster. Welcome to the Imperial Military"

You forgot-

"And if I can get you anything..maybe something dull and rusty... Just ask!"

I have this body type 4 pink twi'lek male inquisitor. I was adoing flashpoints with my guildies and sudden my character said "I'm just here for the exercise" at the end dialogue.

Thats... Kind of mean.

This Rebel scum I just captured whom keeps opening his month about how great the republic is.

I make him shut up with a series of shock from his slave colar ... yet he keeps talking.

-Shock again?

-I shock the poor Npc and said : "You got the brain of a Bantha"

You can't help some repeats, the thread has gotten quite long, not everyone would want to read the whole thing before posting their own favorite. Besides, a thread like this is kind of like a poll, the more a line is repeated, the more people find it to be one of the funniest.

Anyways, loving smuggler storyline, I think it was definitely intended to be the comic relief class of the game.

Having been commissioned by the republic as a privateer to go after Imperial forces or take on tasks the republic assigns, and the republic will look the other way on any laws broken;

"You got any targets in mind, or do I just fly around the galaxy shooting anything ugly?"

You can't help some repeats, the thread has gotten quite long, not everyone would want to read the whole thing before posting their own favorite. Besides, a thread like this is kind of like a poll, the more a line is repeated, the more people find it to be one of the funniest.

Anyways, loving smuggler storyline, I think it was definitely intended to be the comic relief class of the game.

Having been commissioned by the republic as a privateer to go after Imperial forces or take on tasks the republic assigns, and the republic will look the other way on any laws broken;

"You got any targets in mind, or do I just fly around the galaxy shooting anything ugly?"

Whaaaat?!? They're not reading the hilariousness!?! They should!

And I happen to be a sith inquisitor- and I am fairly certain I am NOT ugly.

Don't know if it's been said but this tickled me...

Lord Alaric: At last, the Dark Council has answered my petitions and sent a fine young Sith to help secure the Dark Temple!

Sith Inquisitor: I'm just here to change the plumbing.

Aleric facepalms. "Of course, I've been ignored again. How stupid of me."

I can't quote it exactly but I love the part of a Dromund Kaas questline where the guy goes on about how horrible this other NPC is because he does science experiments and he lists "ergonomic chairs" along with all the other evil experimentation the lab does.