Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List

Jadarra

One more thing I would love to add is a sort of price range for each of them. I have seen for example some going up to 300k ? (sith Champion if am not wrong) and others from 1k-5k....I thought price will increase with rating but it does not seem so...

This would be difficult to do. Each server is unique and the market is up and down. In addition, 1.2 will see a dramatic shift in the market with critically crafted orange gear once we see how they implement it. If you're looking for a price range for your server, you might want to post in the server specific forums and get a list going. Or you could make your own list and keep track of what is selling at what price range each time you visit the GTN terminal.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I can't change the title of the thread, I'm considering creating a new thread and just labeling it the Master List. I'd also like to reserve spaces for the Armormech schematics. I'm going to leave this up until this weekend and whatever screenshots I get, I'll add to the original post.

Again, just trying to let everyone know so if you have this bookmarked, you're aware of the new thread coming. And, once created, I'll submit the link here.

Thanks everyone!

Not sure if this is a new development, but the title says Imperial and Republic for me. To be exact, it's: "Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List."

Also, I'm not a high level Synth yet... but I have the schematics for the Reinforced Chanlon Headgear and Chestguard (Republic side). Screenshot here if you still need it... I can take my other gear off too if you prefer, sorry, wasn't thinking of that when I took the screenshot. (The headgear is kind of hard to see, but it's your typical white headband-y thing.)

Also also... I found a Schematic for what looks to be the Battle Master's chestpiece -- medium armor, Smuggler and Knight only, looks the same and everything -- except it's called the Blade Master's Vest. Don't know if that's a typo or if it's just a different item? Maybe they changed it? Image here.

Thanks for making this topic! I love it, and have already gotten some use out of it... plus I like looking at all the pictures. *grin*

Edited by sabulum

Currently wearing this with a rating 140 Armouring in it from KP on my Jugg:

http://www.torhead.com/item/erNbRya/primeval-vindicators-chestguard

And wondering if a schematic exists for it in game. Its my favourite chest in the game along with the Battlemaster one I have and would hate to not be able to wear it come 1.2 because of the lack of an Augment slot.

Also more to the point how will RE'ing epics and similar work in 1.2. They said that re'ing end game gear will allow you to learn the schematic for it. Is learning the schem going to be RNG? I'd hate to think how many hours of pvp someone might have to do just to buy a load of pvp X item in the hope of re'ing one successfully.

Re-created my gallery. New screenshots (discovered companions show higher res textures in preview window). Also removed gloves/boots/etc, for clarity. Link here.

Below are definite updates for the main post, all Imperial-side versions:

Heavy 39, Reinforced Phobium Set

Heavy 27, Warrior's Pulsing Set

Light 47, Traditional Brocart Set (Note hood when helm is removed/hidden)

Light 31, Traditional Thermoweave Set

Light 23, Traditional Nylite Set (Note hood when helm is removed/hidden)

Light 15, Inquisitor's Vestments

Medium 47, Ablative Resinite Set

Medium 19, Marauder's Set

Edit: I'm also using Primeval Paragon's Body Armor w/ Rakata mods. Unfortunately, the only orange schematics I've found with hoods are Light armor. Hopefully 1.2 adds some hooded options for Med/Heavy.

Edited by RyougaAyanami

Also also... I found a Schematic for what looks to be the Battle Master's chestpiece -- medium armor, Smuggler and Knight only, looks the same and everything -- except it's called the Blade Master's Vest. Don't know if that's a typo or if it's just a different item? Maybe they changed it? Image here

I'm also a bit puzzled about this one since I didn't see Blade Master's in the overview. I can make the headgear so I've put Blade Master's chest & legs on my wish list but not sure if they exist.

Torhead has them, but maybe not obtainable:

http://www.torhead.com/schematic/1uDqp13/blade-master-vest

http://www.torhead.com/schematic/4JRJRH8/blade-master-leggings

Edited by Fei-Ke

I'm also a bit puzzled about this one since I didn't see Blade Master's in the overview. I can make the headgear so I've put Blade Master's chest & legs on my wish list but not sure if they exist.

Torhead has them, but maybe not obtainable:

http://www.torhead.com/schematic/1uDqp13/blade-master-vest

http://www.torhead.com/schematic/4JRJRH8/blade-master-leggings

I don't have a republic synthweaver, so I'm relying on y'all for all the republic information :). But, it looks like there is indeed a Blade Master's set for level 27 medium armor synthweaving. The only question is, why there are two medium armor synthweaving sets for the republic for level 27?

I'm not at my computer, so I'll update the list and the screenshots hopefully later tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks guys!

Not sure if this is a new development, but the title says Imperial and Republic for me. To be exact, it's: "Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List."

It was indeed a new development :). When I wrote my post, it said (Imperial) only and I had changed the title a couple of weeks ago, but it didn't update until yesterday I guess. *shrug* What matters is that now Imperials and Republics alike can find the thread.

And, thanks for the new screenshots, but as I mentioned, it will take me a day before I can get back to my computer and update the original list. If anyone else has any more to add, please do so =).

Thanks, y'all.

I've added the updated screenshots from Sabulum and RyougaAyanami. We're only missing a few sets now.

We also have the mystery of the two medium 27 Republic sets, Blade Master and Battle Master. We have the screenshot showing the Blade Master Vest schematic in-game, so I've added that one to the list. Can anyone provide a screenshot of a Battle Master schematic in-game? It might just be a typo from the one who provided the original republic information and screenshots, but I'd like to solve the mystery :).

I'm curious about the blade master patterns as well. It looks like the chest exists, did anyone get a source for that?

I want to confirm they all exist, then add the source to our database (we've weeded out a LOT of 'fake' items, and I'm constantly staying on top of it in case there are more fake ones out there).

By the way - GREAT thread, love the screenshots.

This is probably a very naive question but I am still getting accustomed to the synthweaving, etc in SWTOR (I am a recent refugee of EQ2 and the crafting there is completely different)

Are the orange items ya'll are talking about in this thread, schematic drops from mobs or quests? Not the actual items, but the 'recipe' to make them, per-say?

Or are they the complete items you buy from a vendor?

Edited by GussJr

--------------------

*Missing Set*

15 - no headgear

15 - (?)

15 - (?)

--------------------

*Missing Set*

11 - no headgear

11 - (?)

11 - (?)

---------------------

*Missing Set*

15 - No headgear

15 - (?)

15 - (?)

--------------------

*Missing Set*

11 - No headgear

11 - (?)

11 - (?)

--------------------

I don't know if that had already been brought up, I found some schematics for armormech which is supposed to produce "non-force" armor but they are usable by Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior.

Imperial:

Hydraulic Press Imperial Appearance

15 - No headgear

15 - Hydraulic Press Greaves

15 - Hydraulic Press Chest

restricted to Sith Warrior/ Bounty Hunter

Professional's Imperial Appearance

11 - No headgear

11 - Professional's Greaves

11 - Professional's Chest

restricted to Sith Warrior/ Bounty Hunter

Republic:

Republic Trooper's Republic Appearance

15 - no headgear

15 - Republic Trooper's Greaves

15 - Republic Trooper's Chest

restricted to Jedi Knight/ Trooper

Hardened Plastifold Republic Appearance

11 - no headgear

11 - Hardened Plastifold Greaves

11 - Hardened Plastifold Chest

restricted to Jedi Knight/ Trooper

There are others for lvl 19/ 3X something as well for Sith Warrior

therefor I'm sorry if it is totally known that Armormech basically can produce Force Armor as well but it was new for me.

picture for schematics

This is probably a very naive question but I am still getting accustomed to the synthweaving, etc in SWTOR (I am a recent refugee of EQ2 and the crafting there is completely different)

Are the orange items ya'll are talking about in this thread, schematic drops from mobs or quests? Not the actual items, but the 'recipe' to make them, per-say?

Or are they the complete items you buy from a vendor?

I´m also new to syntweaving and would like an answer to this question. Thanks in advance!

PS. Great thread!

Edited by Jonelet