Who else is pumped for the new cooldown interface coming today?

Mcfondles

I am just so glad I can change that god awful blue flash on all my buttons finally and see my abilities when they are rdy without waiting 1 second after the GCD. I am so glad they listened to the masses on this so quickly.

Yea same here.. I think the timer will be the best and most noticeable option out of the corner of your eye..

Here is what I'm talking about with the patch today :D I can't wait...

Added several new preferences for cooldown appearance:

-Show Ready Flash: Toggles a bright flash when an ability finishes cooldown.

-Show Global Cooldown Ready Flash: Toggles a bright flash when an ability finishes global cooldown.

-Cooldown Style: Changes the art style for the cooldown graphic.

-Global Cooldown Style: Changes the art style for the global cooldown graphic.

-Show Cooldown Timer: Toggles cooldown time text on top of the ability icon in the quickbar.

This was the most overblown reaction due to incredivle overblown qq by players who stare at thier quick bars aka bad players.. imho.

could spent that time on making Ilum playable for more than 10% of the servers.. imho.

Edited by BCBull

Should have never changed it to begin with, so this is a reaction to a bad decision anyway. I guess, kudos, for them rethinking their bad decision.

Bad decisions are just bad!

From the notes, it would appear that that is the only significant change, except for some bug fixes...

Can the "progress train" be going any slower at this point?

This was the most overblown reaction due to incredivle overblown qq by players who stare at thier quick bars aka bad players.. imho.

could spent that time on making Ilum playable for more than 10% of the servers.. imho.

Have to agree. There was no issue at all with the UI, and instead of working on something more critical, QQ'ers here made the devs spend three patch cycles on changing the UI bar from fine to worse, to fine to this.