Full Pilot Suit PvP

HileyQuiggley

Thats right, I play a Assault Commando and am social rank 1. Im going to purchase a full set of Rank 1 Civy Pilot Armor and beef it up with mods. Already got the chest piece done, stats is fine but im lacking a little over 800 armor.

If I can make this work then you babies have nothing to complain about gear wise. Wish me luck!

Edit: Im V59 and have my champ gear. Just doing this for fun

Edited by HileyQuiggley

Thats right, I play a Assault Commando and am social rank 1. Im going to purchase a full set of Rank 1 Civy Pilot Armor and beef it up with mods. Already got the chest piece done, stats is fine but im lacking a little over 800 armor.

If I can make this work then you babies have nothing to complain about gear wise. Wish me luck!

Sounds fun. I hope you do well!

The armor is cool but you do know that it'll never be as good as an actual Heavy armor peice since it counts as light and Mods do not make up for the missing base defense. I wish they'd fix this the max rank flight suit for empire is pretty bad *** and I think I'd look sweet in that black pilot suite.

Edit: Im V59 and have my champ gear. Just doing this for fun

I love how ****** this community has become. Every other post people are calling each other babies, whiners or the like.

But yes I am well aware its not going to be as good as my regualr gear. My Relics/Ear/Implants/weapon/Wrists and Belt will still have champ stats etc so I will have some expertise. Only problem that will really hurt is the armor difference. Like I said its an 800 difference from the Pilot chest to my Champ chest.

As long as you've got uber-mods expertise isn't a huge deal imo, especially if you've got off-pieces with expertise on them already, because of expertise dimishing returns. Have fun.

On my Vanguard, who is currently 48, I'm wearing full Jedi Knight armor with Aim/Endurance mods in it and people are pretty damn confused in warzones.

Edited by savionen

But yes I am well aware its not going to be as good as my regualr gear. My Relics/Ear/Implants/weapon/Wrists and Belt will still have champ stats etc so I will have some expertise. Only problem that will really hurt is the armor difference. Like I said its an 800 difference from the Pilot chest to my Champ chest.

Won't make as much of a difference as you think since armor only affects Physical and Energy damage. Most people tend to use abilities that ignore armor in PVP as much as possible, which includes most specials.

The lack of Expertise will hurt more than the lack of armor.

Also, you should do it in the Republic Dancer's outfit!

• 9 months later...
Well am a sorcerer and I use the pilot gear for pvp , but it helps me for the light gear is 80/80 and the pilot is 100/100 and am the only one in full gear that I have seen so far, some other people have it but not full. P.S. I hate that the cover came out and that the Ace got taken out. :mad: