so we have a jet pack...but cant jump/leap

chakkar

wow if you still think that the mirrors are actually the same after the few months we have been shown it is not true... *sigh*

they are similar, like twins, my sisters are twins but they are not exactly the same, one is a micro-biologist and the other a lawyer.

That's because bioware is biased towards imperials, mirror classes are SUPPOSED to be exactly the same but imperial classes have subtle advantages over their rep counterparts. My original point is still valid.

That's because bioware is biased towards imperials, mirror classes are SUPPOSED to be exactly the same but imperial classes have subtle advantages over their rep counterparts. My original point is still valid.

Its a GAME... give them some ability, call it blabla whatsoever, problem solved. :rolleyes:

Rep's used grappling hooks... so have that.

From a PVE perspective, I'd give anything to have the ability to not have to wait on lifts. Heck though in the opening vid, Shae used it to gain access to places.

And if we are using the whole argument of a mirror class should be equal, then what's up with the weapons?

• 3 weeks later...
Troopers get rocket launcher/minigun and BH get pistols and not allowed to use jet pack that sounds mirrored to me.
Troopers don't have rocket launchers, dunno *** you're talking about. Mini guns don't do any more damage than pistols either.

Bounty hunter animations don't have any delays on them like troopers do so bounty hunters are slightly better.

Troopers don't have rocket launchers, dunno *** you're talking about. Mini guns don't do any more damage than pistols either.

Bounty hunter animations don't have any delays on them like troopers do so bounty hunters are slightly better.

more than slightly :eek:

:D

• 10 months later...
why dont they just have a new ability where u can use your jet pack as a huge jump, kinda like rift ,theres a racial class on there that has the ability to jump certain areas while not in combat.it will be the same thing but add the jet packs fireing off affects .BUT in combat if you use it as an escape advantage for pvp after you use it you over heat to the max and have a 20 minute penality for this ability to be reused or 10 , 15 , hell 5 minutes sounds realistic OR just have it while not in combat and have it blocked from in combat.i think its pretty fair,u have more fun with the bounty class while being in balance with the other characters like come on your a ****en bounty hunter and idc what people say bounty hunters shouldnt recieve falling damaged at a certain level

I find it funny that you say bounty hunters have less animation delays. Grav Round will hit the target much sooner than tracer missile, since the missile actually has to travel through the air. The same goes for Demolition Round and HSM. I've had sages out run my HSM with force speed and delay the damage at least 3 seconds. I can't be sure, but I think Explosive Round travels faster than Missile Blast.

If by animation delay you mean the animation taking a bit to actually activate, sorry for the above. But I experience that on my merc also.