Better looking gear on Imperial side

xysoulxy

I don't know if there is already a thread about it but I think the gear is one point of the population imbalance.

Imho the gear of the Imperials looks overall better (except smuggler > imperial agent).

Most disgusting armor on Republic side is the Jedi Knight pvp gear while Sith Warriors armor is just awesome. Consular's armor is not bad but again in comparison with Inquisitor's armor it kinda sucks :/

Bounty Hunter and Soldier is equal at higher levels.

But overall it is like Imperial > Republic at 50 and also you find much more lvl 20 Imperials who look awesome while lvl 20 Reps just look awful.

Gear-look wise:

Guardians = Juggernauts (both get the armored robe look)

Sentinals >>> Marauders (Marauders have the worst looking gear, not a single robed piece besides the one from Black Talon and that doesn't have a hood)

Consulars > Inquisitors (consulars look like Jedis, Inqs look like Space Clowns)

Smugglers = Agents (I like both the Cowboy and sleek Agent look)

Bounty Hunters = Troopers (though Bounty Hunter armor looks just a tid bit cooler)

Overall, especially on the Force Classes, Republic has WAY cooler outfits. They have the iconic Star Wars looks, while Imperials get the... Cyborg look?

Still I give you that Jedi Knight PVP gear is an atrocity. Yellow Space Samurai ***?

Gear-look wise:

Guardians = Juggernauts (both get the armored robe look)

Sentinals >>> Marauders (Marauders have the worst looking gear, not a single robed piece besides the one from Black Talon and that doesn't have a hood)

Consulars > Inquisitors (consulars look like Jedis, Inqs look like Space Clowns)

Smugglers = Agents (I like both the Cowboy and sleek Agent look)

Bounty Hunters = Troopers (though Bounty Hunter armor looks just a tid bit cooler)

Overall, especially on the Force Classes, Republic has WAY cooler outfits. They have the iconic Star Wars looks, while Imperials get the... Cyborg look?

Still I give you that Jedi Knight PVP gear is an atrocity. Yellow Space Samurai ***?

I agree on pretty much everything you said except Consular and Inquisitor. I think Inq could be better (more robes like Supreme Inquisitors Robe(if that's the one everybody covets)), but as I have been lvling my shadow atm the only thing that really looks like a Jedi is the first hooded robe you get. In my opinion everything else looks like a prequal politician's robe in brown. Both sides need pants tho...badly, altho I think a Sith in a skirt looks much better than a Jedi in one...

I know what you mean about the cyborg thing. I think tho, that with the Sith Warrior they were trying to give you a Darth Vader type feeling wrather than a hooded black robed one. I mean most Juggs look like Malgus and Malgus just looks like Vader after his helmet is removed.