Value of Accuracy.

Bloomfate

I have slightly over 100% basic accuracy on my assassin, and i never miss or see dodge/parry on maul, voltaic slash and assassinate in pve, leading my to believe that 1 (or both) of the 2 following statements are true:

1) The mobs and bosses in this game have 0% defense and as such there is no need to have more accuracy to reduce it.

2) Maul, voltaic slash and assassinate actually count as special attacks and i am wasting stats that would be better spent elsewhere.

So my question is simple. Are there some assassins among you with less than +10% accuracy and do not miss on these skills (or any skill at all really) ?

Or are there some who do have misses, dodges or parries on their skills ? If so, on what skills and how much accuracy do you have ?

From what I hear, you 'should' have about 110% accuracy on your special attacks so you can be sure not to miss boss mobs. However, I only have about 102% accuracy with none stacked and I don't seem to miss boss mobs in HM FP's at all. I never see a 'miss' pop up on my screen. Accuracy may be more important in pvp but then, I never notice a 'miss' in pvp either...

I think you need 8% accuracy to hit boss mobs, any thing over that reduces their chance to dodge and parry you.

Anything supporting that, whether an official source or testing ? If it's just your "feeling" of how it is, I am not interested.

To precise, my question was for pve only. Accuracy has its use in pvp, because players have defense. It is unsure however if bosses do, if maybe some bosses have more than others, etc.