Worst melee DPS class

Labradoraki

your a ranged gunslinger... i am talking about powertechs dps....that dont ahve any seriosu defense like tanks therefore die fast

Are you talking about Powertech DPS or Powertech glass cannon?

I don't have 31 points in a DPS tree (or in both DPS trees combined) but I am certainly a DPS (hence the 200k-400k damage in my warzones).

:edit:

I'd be interested in seeing pyro stats vs. my (Parakeet build) stats to see the difference: http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/3074/screenshot2012021910522.jpg

Note: my stats are without BM gear (check the valor rank) and also without Rakata (although I can't prove this without screenprints of each item tooltip)

:edit2:

My screenie includes my own class buff (5% end) but no other class buffs - it also includes a Rakata aim / power stim)

Edited by Jestunhi

You wanna know whos the weakest melee in this game??

Il tell ya, DPS speced shadows/asssasins are by far the most squishy **** i've ever played

They are melee... with light armor....1 defensive skill with 2 mins CD and one "cloak of shadows" crap that last for a whole 3 secs.

Im not mentioning vanish cuz it simply wont work without the above ^....

With all the aoe and dots that fly around in WZ's its kinda impossible to survive

You wanna know whos the weakest melee in this game??

Il tell ya, DPS speced shadows/asssasins are by far the most squishy **** i've ever played

They are melee... with light armor....1 defensive skill with 2 mins CD and one "cloak of shadows" crap that last for a whole 3 secs.

Im not mentioning vanish cuz it simply wont work without the above ^....

With all the aoe and dots that fly around in WZ's its kinda impossible to survive

I have both a lvl 50 Assassin and a lvl 50 Operative and the Operative is much squishier than an Assassin, simply because it lacks defensive skills, lacks a shield and has no sprint.

However an Operative gets the ability to heal, but sadly can only really use it out of combat situations cause it's easily interrupted.

After trying assasin and operative i have to say assassin is lot better just for the survivability

Assassin can easily do +300k dmg +100k protection and +50k healing when specced darkness and have lot off tricks to stay alive.

Really good for farming medals to heh =)))

I have both a lvl 50 Assassin and a lvl 50 Operative and the Operative is much squishier than an Assassin, simply because it lacks defensive skills, lacks a shield and has no sprint.

However an Operative gets the ability to heal, but sadly can only really use it out of combat situations cause it's easily interrupted.

Good thing dps assassins don't have any kind of shield.

Properly specced Darkness assassins can put out 300k on voidstar easily. 29/0/12 is the best Darkness spec by far, almost no dps class can kill you 1v1.

Edited by Nocorras

hmm plz use scoreboards that your team has lost in them else it means your team simply oblitarated the enemy and you could just follow around and do huge damage... any class at such situation can be top if they know how to play because the other team sucks and you simply push them together and anihilate....

so plz use scoreboard that your team has lost else its pointless since like i said any class can follow the mass of players and do big damage without dying... now for the republic if someone topped the scoreboard that would be good

Sorry it took so long, I don't often screenshot losses.

But I got this one just for you. It was solo queuing too so no pocket healer for me (which is why I died so many times)

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/9937/screenshot2012022515290.jpg

:edit:

And another: http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9075/screenshot2012022518085.jpg

Edited by Jestunhi