Worst melee DPS class

Labradoraki

Lets talk about which one if the worst melee class of this zergfest wz game

DPS Operative=they can survive a lot with stealth, get kills by attacking lone ranged or ranged classes in the back and in the worst case dissapear

DPS Juggernaut, is unccable, has good damage and a somewhat good defense cooldown but cant escape easily

DPS Marauder= Has good damage, has ridiculously goo defense cooldowns and stleath to escape

DPS Powertech= has medium-good damage, has no good defense cooldowns(a weak heal and shield with huge cd), no good armor as dps, no escpae mechanism and is pretty much dead as melee...

Therefore powertechs are the worst melee and followed by juggs because they have no real good defense as MELEE THAT ARE focus targeted and can only get kill without dying by grappling that has a huge 45 sec cooldown...

also MORE DEATHS = MORE TIME OFF COMBAT= LESS DAMAGE AND KILLS

Edited by Labradoraki

Huh? Powertech and Marauders are probably the best Melees, followed closely by Juggernauts. However, Juggernauts have Guard and Taunt. Operatives are by far the worst Melee in Zergs (Not 1v1, in 1v1 they are king!).

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHH operatives the worst melee hahhahahah, good joke.... i am on top of scoreboard as operative andd barely die 1 time... marauders are good mainly because of their cooldowns and juggernauts can be good but powertech is useless melee because they have no escape mechanisms, no powerful defense cooldowns like marauder, no huge damage, no huge speed boost therefore when we go to fight the enemy team we die before we manage to kill anyone because we are focus fire and CANT ESCAPE like operatives, marauders

i am on top of scoreboard as operative andd barely die 1 time...

That's pretty much how my PT does: http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/5739/screenshot2012020620320.jpg

Whether you look at damage, kills, kill/death ratio, medals or just about any other stat, my Powertech does just fine.

:edit:

Even biggest single hit - a 5.6k crit on my Powertech (before surge changes)

Edited by Jestunhi

That's pretty much how my PT does: http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/5739/screenshot2012020620320.jpg

Whether you look at damage, kills, kill/death ratio, medals or just about any other stat, my Powertech does just fine.

:edit:

Even biggest single hit - a 5.6k crit on my Powertech (before surge changes)

hmm plz use scoreboards that your team has lost in them else it means your team simply oblitarated the enemy and you could just follow around and do huge damage... any class at such situation can be top if they know how to play because the other team sucks and you simply push them together and anihilate....

so plz use scoreboard that your team has lost else its pointless since like i said any class can follow the mass of players and do big damage without dying... now for the republic if someone topped the scoreboard that would be good

hmm plz use scoreboards that your team has lost in them else it means your team simply oblitarated the enemy and you could just follow around and do huge damage... any class at such situation can be top if they know how to play because the other team sucks and you simply push them together and anihilate....

so plz use scoreboard that your team has lost else its pointless since like i said any class can follow the mass of players and do big damage without dying... now for the republic if someone topped the scoreboard that would be good

You have some bizarre logic, you know that?

I'll try to remember to screenie a loss today, I only have 3 screenies of the results (they were taken to capture my / guildies highest single hit) and I'm fairly sure that they were all wins.

You have some bizarre logic, you know that?

I'll try to remember to screenie a loss today, I only have 3 screenies of the results (they were taken to capture my / guildies highest single hit) and I'm fairly sure that they were all wins.

1)tell me you arent doing premades with your guildies??? that makes all of your results worthless because you are supported by them and therefore you can never die... and by support i dont mean only healing i also mean a group vs another random group... your group focus fires and anihilates the opposing group while your left free to do huge damage and survive because your group will kill them before they kill you....

again a very good against very bad players warzone is a nightmare because the good players will anihilate the enemy team and will let you survive long enough to do huge damage....

now if you play in a balanced warzone since you are melee you will die unless you dont go anywhere close the enemy without your little premade support or others in front of you

http://imageupload.org/getfile.php?id=163697&a=2784564a82c295fe356f0d2eb338930d&t=4f40cd92&o=B8FB1E1B20A5A87AEBC03DA5C416C8A13BAC13C48539FDB7439E5FB2EF2483DD8BA5E7031B3C&n=800k.jpg&i=1

something smells fishy about that pic, its too good for a balanced match...

1)you had pocket healer

2)it was your premade

3)the other team was full of new lvl 50s....

something fomr those must have happened else its impossible to do that

Edited by Labradoraki

something smells fishy about that pic, its too good for a balanced match...

1)you had pocket healer

2)it was your premade

3)the other team was full of new lvl 50s....

something fomr those must have happened else its impossible to do that

There's no way

No WAY

that another player could be better than you, right?

idk what your talking about 75% of the time i'm top dps/kills with my scoundrel theres a select few who beat me out due to aoe dmg and they are usually BMs (i'm a champ). I have no issues killing ranged opponents.

i never said they were the weak.... scoundrels ar eprett ymuch the best melee class due to survability that slteat and escape mechanisms in those zergfest warzones....

without those a powertech cant do anything though so they die all the time

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHH operatives the worst melee hahhahahah, good joke.... i am on top of scoreboard as operative andd barely die 1 time... marauders are good mainly because of their cooldowns and juggernauts can be good but powertech is useless melee because they have no escape mechanisms, no powerful defense cooldowns like marauder, no huge damage, no huge speed boost therefore when we go to fight the enemy team we die before we manage to kill anyone because we are focus fire and CANT ESCAPE like operatives, marauders

Thx to unskilled players like this, this game is so so unbalanced.

If You cant handle Marauder or Powertech with Operative You should change this game.

1. Marauders are op atm

2. Powertech is immortal if well played.

Opeartives are nerfed too the ground. + most rare played class atm.

They cant run all time (2 mins if talented) + Evansion not always take off dots.

Powertech got Insane Survivability, good escape ability and Impresive DPS... even in tank spec, thats big ISSUE of that game TANKS got same DMG as Pure DPS while we hit tanks with funy dmg.

You should learn to play before raging on forums.

I've seen a video of a Marauder who died once during a match, and had 1.4 million damage done. Their killstreak was 50 kills before dying once that entire match.

Of course this individual was also running a top of the line rig, on a 100 meg internet connection in Europe (and why is it that the Europeans seem to do so much better than the rest of us at the PvP portion of this game?)

i never said they were the weak.... scoundrels ar eprett ymuch the best melee class due to survability that slteat and escape mechanisms in those zergfest warzones....

without those a powertech cant do anything though so they die all the time

Man you funy... Compare Operatives to ... any Mele.

Tank ASSASSINS or Marauders, Juggs (tons of CC/ stuns/ speed and ect + for sure more dmg and WAY WAY more survivability).

You just got tricked by better players. YES they are better than You. Most of those who still play Operatives are skilled players cose w/o skill this char sux to max.

Powertech is not only mele, have a ranged attack too...MOSTLY RANGED... You need to learn to play.

And if You dont agree with me go REROLL Operative im curious how fast You replay about Your dmg vs Powertech.

Edited by xkanne