Can You please change the warzone MATCHMAKING

Sarnum

When You have a 4 person premade please let the STUPID system search for another one to fight against.

Pitting 8 random people VS 4 randoms and a premade guarantees almost always a loss for those randoms, this is not fair. I mean take example from one silly game called League of Legends, I know it sucks but it has GOOD matchmaking.

Another thing

Morning queues: It is not acceptable for warzones to be 6 VS 4. This is not good design but TOTAL CRAP, You need to fix this stupidity.

Btw does anyone know what is the NAME and SURNAME of the DUDE who designed WARZONES the way they are now ? I'd love to comment on his facebook or linkedln because he is clearly mentally deranged.

When You have a 4 person premade please let the STUPID system search for another one to fight against.

Pitting 8 random people VS 4 randoms and a premade guarantees almost always a loss for those randoms, this is not fair. I mean take example from one silly game called League of Legends, I know it sucks but it has GOOD matchmaking.

Another thing

Morning queues: It is not acceptable for warzones to be 6 VS 4. This is not good design but TOTAL CRAP, You need to fix this stupidity.

Btw does anyone know what is the NAME and SURNAME of the DUDE who designed WARZONES the way they are now ? I'd love to comment on his facebook or linkedln because he is clearly mentally deranged.

Another game has that system in place... if you're teamed with at least 2 others that qualifies your group for the premade matches. Too bad most players then found premade groups were not fun anymore and then resorted to have everyone sync queue.

I'm hoping they'll do this once cross server warzones are out. I mean, there should be enough people at that point for smarter matchmaking, and one good thing about a deserter debuff is that premades will think twice about leaving a match when they realize a better premade is on the other side.

when you have a 4 person premade please let the stupid system search for another one to fight against.

Pitting 8 random people vs 4 randoms and a premade guarantees almost always a loss for those randoms, this is not fair. I mean take example from one silly game called league of legends, i know it sucks but it has good matchmaking.

Another thing

morning queues: It is not acceptable for warzones to be 6 vs 4. This is not good design but total crap, you need to fix this stupidity.

Btw does anyone know what is the name and surname of the dude who designed warzones the way they are now ? I'd love to comment on his facebook or linkedln because he is clearly mentally deranged.

can you get some friends please?

Then get better friends. Get PVP friends who won't run away screaming like an 8 year old girl at the sight of an IMP coming their way. :D

This is nonsense. Once cross server warzones and rated games for premades exist, we shouldn't have to share queues with you guys and you know it.

In fact, what is the most popular type of premade in WoW right now? Random Real ID premades thrown together in vent. These people don't know each other, they aren't in the same guild or even on the same server. So why do they premade? For easy wins. And that's why most SWTOR premade players don't want to be forced to play only against each other.

So please, stop with this friends garbage.

This is nonsense. Once cross server warzones and rated games for premades exist, we shouldn't have to share queues with you guys and you know it.

In fact, what is the most popular type of premade in WoW right now? Random Real ID premades thrown together in vent. These people don't know each other, they aren't in the same guild or even on the same server. So why do they premade? For easy wins. And that's why most SWTOR premade players don't want to be forced to play only against each other.

So please, stop with this friends garbage.

You guys? Well first of all, I play about as many WZ solo as I do with friends. Yeah, I've been on the receiving end of many premade beatings. The difference is I try to get my team organized before the match starts. Unfortunately this brings us back to my original argument.... People need to learn how to play together better even if you're randoms. Or at least learn to follow instructions when someone like me offers to help get people coordinated. When I say I'll take left alone (and succeed) so that everyone else can focus on mid, i'm giving you guys a pretty simple job and yet I always see people on my team running randomly to all three spots. lulz The real problem is that people have no idea what they are doing.

Edited by eklipzze

You guys? Well first of all, I play about as many WZ solo as I do with friends. Yeah, I've been on the receiving end of many premade beatings. The difference is I try to get my team organized before the match starts. Unfortunately this brings us back to my original argument.... People need to learn how to play together better even if you're randoms. Or at least learn to follow instructions when someone like me offers to help get people coordinated. When I say I'll take left alone (and succeed) so that everyone else can focus on mid, i'm giving you guys a pretty simple job and yet I always see people on my team running randomly to all three spots. lulz The real problem is that people have no idea what they are doing.

Point is, it's two styles of play that don't belong together. The hostile posts in response to my posts are starting to prove my point about how we don't like each other, too. I don't like premade players in pug games, they don't like pug players in their games. So what purpose does it serve to inflict us on each other?

Point is, it's two styles of play that don't belong together. The hostile posts in response to my posts are starting to prove my point about how we don't like each other, too. I don't like premade players in pug games, they don't like pug players in their games. So what purpose does it serve to inflict us on each other?

I'm fine with pugs in my game, I just expect people to learn how to play better as a team. There is no excuse for the lack of communication before matches or failing to do what OBVIOUSLY needs to be done. Most people just seem to run around killing people instead of focusing on the actual objectives. I've even seen GUILDS do this in WZs which really makes me facepalm. Everyone (premades included) needs to learn how to pvp better or stop doing it. Some people just aren't meant for PVP and should go play on a RP or PVE server.

I'm fine with pugs in my game, I just expect people to learn how to play better as a team. There is no excuse for the lack of communication before matches or failing to do what OBVIOUSLY needs to be done. Most people just seem to run around killing people instead of focusing on the actual objectives. I've even seen GUILDS do this in WZs which really makes me facepalm. Everyone (premades included) needs to learn how to pvp better or stop doing it. Some people just aren't meant for PVP and should go play on a RP or PVE server.

You are in the minority judging by the 'why can't we have full 8 man premades?' complaints I see. I won't argue about people needing to learn to play better as a team instead of roaming around farming random kills, though. You're absolutely right about that one.

Improving the matchmaker is a bad thing in some peoples eyes?

That's worrying.

I read the OP, this isn't a "no more pre-mades" post, it's a "Can we try to balance the pre-mades on either side of the warzone where possible" thread. And that makes perfect sense.

The matchmaker could certainly do with improvements.