Another "offbeat' WZ quitting penalty

Lukeal

So, the "community policing" idea is a bit much for a lot of people.

I was thinking of another odd idea for a "pour encourage les outres" for someone who quits a warzone in progress. But I think I see too many abusive loopholes. Still figured I'd throw it out there to get people picking it apart and discussing and maybe thinking of other ways to encourage people to stay when they are losing.

Not sure if these are even technically feasible (or the possible matching issues they might cause queue-wise) but,

If you complete a WZ and lose, your next warzone queue automatically pairs you with several people that won their last WZ. Just a slight tilting of the odds that your next group may be winning group

Maybe as an option since it could delay your queue?

Or as the flipside (or in conjunction with above):

Bailing from a WZ you are losing, gets you put in a queue with other people who bailed on their last WZ. Probably (but not always) reducing your chance of winning your next WZ. I think this one has the most problems however.

Or if you complete a WZ you automatically get paired only with people who also completed their last WZ (win or lose). Maybe eliminating the "bailers" from the pool of people you are playing with.

So, the "community policing" idea is a bit much for a lot of people.

I was thinking of another odd idea for a "pour encourage les outres" for someone who quits a warzone in progress. But I think I see too many abusive loopholes. Still figured I'd throw it out there to get people picking it apart and discussing and maybe thinking of other ways to encourage people to stay when they are losing.

Not sure if these are even technically feasible (or the possible matching issues they might cause queue-wise) but,

If you complete a WZ and lose, your next warzone queue automatically pairs you with several people that won their last WZ. Just a slight tilting of the odds that your next group may be winning group

Maybe as an option since it could delay your queue?

Or as the flipside (or in conjunction with above):

Bailing from a WZ you are losing, gets you put in a queue with other people who bailed on their last WZ. Probably (but not always) reducing your chance of winning your next WZ. I think this one has the most problems however.

Or if you complete a WZ you automatically get paired only with people who also completed their last WZ (win or lose). Maybe eliminating the "bailers" from the pool of people you are playing with.

So you want to pair losers with winners and people who complete their wz with others who do the same? Is that not what happens now? I get into warzones with 80% of the same guys who did the last one with me. And why would you want to punish winning a warzone, by pairing people with losers?

Edited by Karenai

So you want to pair losers with winners and people who complete their wz with others who do the same? Is that not what happens now? I get into warzones with 80% of the same guys who did the last one with me. And why would you want to punish winning a warzone, by pairing people with losers?

blah blah blah. How about we first balance out the factions? Maybe then we will have less rage quit warzoners.......Just a thought.