Time to activate some of those new servers

Kainil

If they open up the last servers when they let the last batch in, they will be redeemed. That's the only way they'll be redeemed for this EGA fiasco.

Besides, the Novembers and Decembers don't want to play on your tainted and exploited servers. They're already like a bunch of old, worn out *****s.

Edited by Larishet

Yea BOTH of my servers are slam full with 30 minute waits...that is a little insane. They must have seriously underestimated the number of players. They need to open more soon or ppl will be too attached or put too much work into their current toons to move.

Furthermore, if they are forced to abandon their toon, I think they should get a free month's subscription. I've already logged about 24 hours into this game (12 hours for 2 days each), and I REFUSE to move or restart a toon that I've worked on since the 13th. How could they not foresee this coming?

Furthermore, if they are forced to abandon their toon, I think they should get a free month's subscription. I've already logged about 24 hours into this game (12 hours for 2 days each), and I REFUSE to move or restart a toon that I've worked on since the 13th. How could they not foresee this coming?

Shove it. You got to play 2 days longer than other people. Be happy with that.

Take your worn out, exploited servers and leave the rest of us alone.

Dont cry for new servers dudes. Im telling you as a friend and as someone who watched the warhammer population collapse the second they listened to the community crying and opened new servers.

Its a short term gain which will lead to long term disappointment when the initial rush tapers off. It WILL taper off. This is a consistent pattern. And when it does youll be asking for merges and free transfers off dead servers. Its therefore in your long term interests to look at the wider picture. Take the number of people currently trying to log in and consider what it will actually be in 2 months.

This...

It happens to every mmo launch. This one is so much smoother than most of the other ones I have participated in.

They probably will not create the new servers until tomorrow evening, when the que times spike again (and will be even worse considering it will be a Friday night with even more newcomers). Unfortunately those of us wanting in a new RP-PVP server or a new PvP server will more than likely have to wait till tomorrow evening. Edited by Burchan

Shove it. You got to play 2 days longer than other people. Be happy with that.

Take your worn out, exploited servers and leave the rest of us alone.

First, you need to cool your jets on the whole "exploited servers" crap. Second, I pre-oredered the CE on the day the release date was announced. I INVESTED in this game and to have a server that I chose in the beginning because it was mostly barren without wait time to make me wait and others wait is unacceptable. THAT'S what I'm stating, people who were selected to use these servers and people who joined at random shouldn't have to worry about wait times. Furthermore, I am not in a guild, so someone like me might be asked in the future (w/i a month or so) to move to another server without any compensation. It would be outrageous to someone who invested their time into their character and then have to reroll.

(Speaking of which, I need to roll a character for DnD tomorrow...might as well do that while I wait...)

Agree, it is slightly frustrating. Make a new character --on a different server-- another que... Check all servers they say FULL or Very Heavy, when this account gets activated Friday I hope I can start fresh on a light PVP - East or RP-PVP East server.

Agree, it is slightly frustrating. Make a new character --on a different server-- another que... Check all servers they say FULL or Very Heavy, when this account gets activated Friday I hope I can start fresh on a light PVP - East or RP-PVP East server.

Agreed!