Republic Winning Server?

Pandoration

I have an imperial alt on Grand Master Zym and the Imperial 'pvpers' in the lower bracket are the worst collection of keyboard turnning s keying illiterate morons I have ever unfortunately encountered. If you want to roll Imps I'd recommend that awful low population server.

If you want balanced pvp with quality people on both factions then I recommend Mind Trick, it has a great community. Slightly more imperials but an increasing Republic population feels like it will eventually level out 1:1. I have toons on both factions and have found that both the 50 and 10-49bracket has resulted in competitive enjoyable games. vs the Zym server where most of the imperials don't understand how the speeders to the other turrets in Civil War work...

Edited by Minkk

Rakata Mind Prison has some really good pvp guilds on republic side. The population is a little lopsided with more imp players, but i've noticed the republic side usually plays smart and since there aren't as many, you usually get queued with decent players.

edit - sorry, i didn't see your 1-49 bracket detail. i've mainly played in the 50 bracket, so i wouldn't know.

Edited by Quynhdolin