2 changes that MUST be made for PVP

vforvendettaa

1. Allow to group in a raid for PVP battlegrounds. This is a no brainer, currently we can only group with 4 people. Other people have to cue at hope we all get into the same game..

2. STOP breaking the group up when the battleground is over. I am so tired of having to reform the group everytime we finish a battleground. Why has this even been allowed to go on?

These are really 2 major problems with PVP needing quick attention.

1. Allow to group in a raid for PVP battlegrounds. This is a no brainer, currently we can only group with 4 people. Other people have to cue at hope we all get into the same game..

Absolutely agreed. I also think 8 man groups should be exclusive to the premade vs premade bracket. Then again I guess that might be the plan anyway when they introduce a more competetive aspect to the whole thing and player rankings etc.

2. STOP breaking the group up when the battleground is over. I am so tired of having to reform the group everytime we finish a battleground. Why has this even been allowed to go on?

probably a bug that has a nice side effect because that mixes up teams a little bit. Teamplay is everything in this game. Wouldn't want the same premade being coupled with the same pugs/facing the same enemies all the time.