Scoundrel needs blades too

Elwacko

It just seems kind of silly that his main weapon is this little blaster, yet he can pull out a full size shotgun in his offhand and blast with it 1 handed...

Honestly the way the scoundrel is designed to function at melee range they should have just replaced the blaster with the shotgun completely.

shotguns are garbage at long range and they could have had him pull out the blaster for those oddball long range attacks you have like the DoT.

It just seems to me they wanted to make the scoundrel so similar to Han that they actually ended up gimping themselves.

I mean i get it, han solo is one of the most popular characters of all time when it comes to star wars, but still. you copied the lines he says, his attitude, his space ship, his companions...

...and he has to use a blaster in his main hand, because han did, even if it would make 100% more sense to just use the shotgun as your primary weapon.

my first thought was "what does he consider long range?" Shotguns are effective up to 30 meters in real life. That's considered the "casualty range" meaning it will take you out of the fight if not kill you out right. a shotgun would straight up kill you at the range scoundrels use it at.

I will agree with you that the shotgun should be our main weapon, i wanted to quote you because I think you are making the most sense with that. why the hell am i punching and using my pistol as a melee weapon when im toting a shotty around, gah!

Knives are great and all dont get me wrong here. i think someone else said those knives are concealed, but the knives the ops are using are friggin HUGE they look like swords. In the end i believe if you wanna use knives go play a operative. Shotguns are waaay more BA than a lil knife.

Edited by Kartingjon