Relics

Couch_Goblin

The best i've seen is the matrix cube level 50 relic that is made of either Blue / Blue / Blue for dps (higher aim, slightly less endurance 50 instead of 60, and crit bonus instead of defense), or Y/Y/Y (which is 60 endurance, less aim, though still a lot, and defense instead of crit). Obviously this would benefit a tank more.

For the second slot i like one of the ones with a big buff to endurance, and an activateable + power, but that's just me. YMMV on the second one, i've seen people use one of the ones that are the endurance / power split.

Edited by Shinavast

I'm not sure about the optimal setups. I've never crunched the numbers and just rely on hunches. I'd say just one activate relic is fine, since you'll be layering it with your adrenal. If you have an additional activate relic just make sure it isn't on the same CD as your other relic. It shouldn't be too much of a tragedy.

There is a line of PvE relics that give +end and a passive proc effect, and as such fulfill a hybrid role between pure stats and activatables. For healing mines gives a very small hot (400+hp / 3 s every 20 s to one target) with a 50% proc--aoe's only apply to the closest target. It's rakata level, so +72 End. There are versions for extra damage (dots in at least kinetic, internal, and elemental) and even shielding (+abs) for tanks. I don't see them mentioned often, so a bit of visiblity never hurts.