Legacy Suggestions

nervousfred

I have just a few points that I think would be pretty cool to do with legacy.

1. Share the money between your characters, instead of each character having their own money pool.

2. Have a legacy storage area so you can access non-bindable items from any character.

3. Maybe implementing some sort of XP boost for your legacy if you already have a 50 to help people get through the leveling grind quicker.

4. A menu that allows you to access your other characters bags and character screens so you can look at their armor or bags without having to log into that character.

Honestly, I didn't read through to forums to see if these were suggested already so if they were then my bad.

Let me also add a suggestion:

Remove my Legacy name from my other characters. If I had known my legacy name for my Jedi Knight would then transfer to my Sith warrior, I would never have given myself a name. It's really silly, and against my character backgrounds, to have them related. What a poor design decision.

How is it not right? Had a Skywalker sith.. and a Skywalker Jedi.. possible :)

But I will toss in a suggestion as well..

Perhaps at higher levels of legacy, perhaps every 10 levels, you get a different color crystal that wasn't available to you before.

How about an ability that lets any of your characters use any of the items that would require a certain skill level... example, Hate that none of my other characters can use those nice reusable purple stims and heals from Bio that my one character does.

I'll think of more later i'm sure.

Edited by Sinjynn

1. Legacy only Races... i know that Legacy will open cirtain races to new classes and alignments, like possibly miraluka sith marauder, but how about unlocking races that models already exist for in game but arent able to be used for character creation... like Yoda's race, Jawa, those scary guys with the masks and wierd ears...

2. Legacy gear... how about a piece of gear which gains levels with the character...

3. Legacy ability... an ability based on the character archtype that you first got your legacy with... if your origonal is a healer then how about an aoe healing boon, 25% heal bonus to all incomming heals. if its a DPS how about a Crit boon 100% chance to crit for 10 seconds. or a tank would get some kind of hp boon