Future patch leaks?

KiaThas

These are mostly notes on new flashpoints etc..

Not much indicating toward bug fixes, mechanical improvements.

But this may be torhead leaving this out (on purpose). Ill keep telling myself that anyway.

This news has been out for two or three weeks now, sorry.

Its news to me, and others no doubt. Just because you've seen this already doesn't mean others haven't I thought bring attention by posting it for discussion.

Edited by KiaThas

I am begining to get really confused by all these doomsayers at this point, with well over a million subs and an upcoming launch for an entire new region why do people keep thinking that this game is going to end soon? I mean, lord, even Star Trek online with its lack luster population is still chugging along with new content being released regularly.

I am begining to get really confused by all these doomsayers at this point, with well over a million subs and an upcoming launch for an entire new region why do people keep thinking that this game is going to end soon? I mean, lord, even Star Trek online with its lack luster population is still chugging along with new content being released regularly.

Because the game does have faults. Minor to Major people will pick at them till the game is perfect which will never happen.

But stick around, these updates look promising. I cant see a reason to change them.

But this may be torhead leaving this out (on purpose). Ill keep telling myself that anyway.

Its news to me, and others no doubt. Just because you've seen this already doesn't mean others haven't I thought bring attention by posting it for discussion.

Then why didnt you just bump the other thread instead of making this one

Chances are this was intentionally leaked by BW to give an indication of the storyline, why would there be leaks on mechanical improvements and bug fixes in patches coming out in probably a year?

Of course there will be fixes, hell BW have weekly bug fixes coming out during the downtime and they have stated that 1.2 will come with a re balancing of classes (that last one may have been inferred)

Chances are this was intentionally leaked by BW to give an indication of the storyline, why would there be leaks on mechanical improvements and bug fixes in patches coming out in probably a year?

Of course there will be fixes, hell BW have weekly bug fixes coming out during the downtime and they have stated that 1.2 will come with a re balancing of classes (that last one may have been inferred)

It was datamined,not leaked. If BioWare is doing anything intentionally it's not asking Torhead to take the info down because the datamined info might get its hooks in people.