worth it?

mmjarec

i was wondering is the armor you'd lose by going marauder vs juggernaut worth it, like the extra dps, assuming you play correctly. i have an assasin and the dps just wasnt worth the light armor so i gave up on him when i saw juggernauts hitting me for 5.2k in warzones.

i was wondering is the armor you'd lose by going marauder vs juggernaut worth it, like the extra dps, assuming you play correctly. i have an assasin and the dps just wasnt worth the light armor so i gave up on him when i saw juggernauts hitting me for 5.2k in warzones.

Carnage/Annihilation will out perform a DPS jugg every time in terms of raw damage output. That being said, Juggs offer VASTLY more utility which makes up for it. Decide what you want to do, and go with that option.

Go Jugg for pvp.

Someone said to me, Oh marauder dps is better because they have battering assault to produce rage and more rage is better. But with jugg you get hit you get rage, you have saber throw on a 30sec cd with a 30m rage so it balances out. They are both the same with jugg you can push people around, have heavy armor which is useful against some classes, have armor reduction, again useful against some classes. You can also guard people and get more medals.

marauder is fine for pvp though so if you want the dual sabers and are prepared to pop some cds to survive go for it, I have no problems against battlemasters in just pve rakata gear. I run about 60 expertise, finish top of damage done overall 90% of the time on my server, even against premades. I just run pugs.