Money

Epicopter

They need to make it mean something...

Making money in this game is ridiculously easy and there is absolutely nothing worthwhile to buy. You can get all the crafting mats you need from missions and you can make all the money you ever need from missions.

The only thing that I have seen that is worthwhile to purchase are enhancements and mods from hardmode raids but that's only useful if you don't actually raid.

You can get all the crafting mats you need from missions and you can make all the money you ever need from missions.

No, not really. I can usually only send 2 companions out to gather level 6 compounds at a time. That's all the missions available. I have to stop crafting until I can replenish my Zal Allow stack. I make sure I gather this as much as I can. Once in awhile I sell a stack at 30k for a stack of 10. It sells quick and nobody else sells it.

The level 5 underworld metal promethium, or whatever it's called.... very much a pain to get. I can't send companions out to get everything. If I didn't have so much free time and the ability to just log in and send my companions out, I'd be out of resources quick. The lack of these mats on the GTN is proof.

Edited by Kourage

Buy a few 1.5 mill vehicles.

You mean re-skins of ones I already have?

No, not really. I can usually only send 2 companions out to gather level 6 compounds at a time. That's all the missions available. I have to stop crafting until I can replenish my Zal Allow stack. I make sure I gather this as much as I can. Once in awhile I sell a stack at 30k for a stack of 10. It sells quick and nobody else sells it.

The level 5 underworld metal promethium, or whatever it's called.... very much a pain to get. I can't send companions out to get everything. If I didn't have so much free time and the ability to just log in and send my companions out, I'd be out of resources quick. The lack of these mats on the GTN is proof.

What exactly are you making with level 5 underworld metal promethium that is so crucial? level 45 mods? who cares? the reason that material isn't on the GTN is because no one wants it and no one cares about it.

Edited by Epicopter

What exactly are you making with level 5 underworld metal promethium that is so crucial? level 45 mods? who cares? the reason that material isn't on the GTN is because no one wants it and no one cares about it.

Ship parts. I get more credits for the parts that use level 5 than the ones using level 6. You don't see Promethium because it's either used or bought immediately. The reason Zal Allow isn't on the GTN is because everyone needs or wants it. I know this because if I list it on the GTN at 3k a piece, they are sold within 2 hours.

Ship parts. I get more credits for the parts that use level 5 than the ones using level 6. You don't see Promethium because it's either used or bought immediately. The reason Zal Allow isn't on the GTN is because everyone needs or wants it. I know this because if I list it on the GTN at 3k a piece, they are sold within 2 hours.

They are sitting there buying ship parts because they have nothing else to spend their money on so they are buying useless parts to make an already easy mini game even easier.

Maybe the reason people are buying it for 3k a piece is because 3k a piece is meaningless when everyone is running around with millions of credits?

They are sitting there buying ship parts because they have nothing else to spend their money on so they are buying useless parts to make an already easy mini game even easier.

Maybe the reason people are buying it for 3k a piece is because 3k a piece is meaningless when everyone is running around with millions of credits?

Clearly you have no clue about anything. I sell ship parts and lots of Earpieces. People buy things.

If all you wanted is to rant about how rich you are and how badly implemented the money is, regadless of whatever the rest of the people think, why dont you just put a YT video, so the rest of us cant punt your silly ideas off the air in a simple forum?

I don't care how rich I am, I'm sitting on a lot of gold because I have nothing to spend it on and I don't understand why people are buying ship parts and earpieces when they are easily obtained through free methods and better methods.

I want to spend money but there is nothing to spend it on.

I have full Battlemaster Gear and I have everything I need from Biochem what am I supposed to spend money on? and none of that cost me money, aside from the cost of sending companions on missions.

Edited by Epicopter