Perfect Snack for SWTOR?

SkateOnTrees

1- Dark Chocolate Covered Hazelnuts(unsalted) found via Amazon.com

2- Peanut M&Ms

3- Lots and Lots of Dr. Pepper

anyone got a good sour candy/snack recommendation? I've recently tried those Laffy Taffy sour belts, but they just arn't sour enough, but they are pretty delicious.

I don't snack while I play.

I exercise.

My plan?

Everytime I die in PvP, I have to run or shadow box until I can play again.

Everytime I visit a planet and it has an orbital station, I have to do 10 pushups and 25 situps.

Everytime I am CC'd, I have to do 5 jumping jacks.

You are going I want something with salt for continuous gaming, yet it must also be delicious, but cannot make a mess, personally I prefer salt crackers, or biscuits that you can eat without spreading crumbs, add coke or some delicious sugary drink with caffeine and you are ready to rock(that's how I do it, albeit with diet coke instead, and it works great for me, not too much fat or anything unhealthy ( I'm 180 tall and weighs 55kilo, so I'm not fat))

Snacking leads to Obesity

Obesity leads to Lethargy

Lethargy leads to Boredom...

Oh wait, you're already here...

Actually, studies have shown that snacking and eating small meals every few hours instead of eating normal meals 3 times a day is an effective way of losing weight since its maintains a constant supply of energy and discourages your from eating more in one meal.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/29183790/ns/today-today_health/t/pig-out-drop-pounds-snacking/#.T0BKxbyF9PE

Anyways, I've never really snacked while gaming. I usually keep a bottle of water, but never any food. Snacks tend to get into my keyboard, so I avoid it. The last time I snacked at my computer, I would hear crunching sounds every time I pressed a key. Or maybe I'm messy. :p

I imagine that if I did snack, it'd be something like carrots. Love carrots.

You are going I want something with salt for continuous gaming, yet it must also be delicious, but cannot make a mess, personally I prefer salt crackers, or biscuits that you can eat without spreading crumbs, add coke or some delicious sugary drink with caffeine and you are ready to rock(that's how I do it, albeit with diet coke instead, and it works great for me, not too much fat or anything unhealthy ( I'm 180 tall and weighs 55kilo, so I'm not fat))

Ahhhhh metric, it hurts my brain. Ok, so you're around 5'11'' and 121 lbs... Wow, if I didn't mess that up, you must be like skin and bone...