Multiserver Flashpoint Idea.

Just had a flash of genious of how a multiserver flashpoint could work.

20 Imperial players. 20 Republic players.

The Battle to either depart or permanently ground a new class of Star Destroyer off the ground. You see the tip of the Star Destroyer come off the ground slowly and progressively emerge from the ground. 4 Key Points need to be held to either halt or progress the ships ascent towards the heavens. If the ship makes it off the ground, this could continue as a Space pvp battle.

Just my 10 cents.

Tell me what you guys think of this.

Thanks in advance.

Olav

Multi-server everything killed WoW for me because you no longer had to be held accountable for your actions in dungeons; you could be an absolute A-Hole, ninja stuff, Leeroy Jenkins something, not heal someone on purpose, etc. and get away with it because you were playing with 4 people all from different servers and would never see them again. It also didn't help you if you ran with some good players because you couldn't add them to your friends list to group together again in the future.

Keeping everything server-based builds community. It builds rivalries. It builds competition. I'm not saying your idea doesn't sound cool, but I really hope everything stays server-based. I like going up against someone in Huttball and thinking, "Dang, not this guy again, this time I've GOT to take him down!".