PvP Game Limit Suggestion!!!

Lasarith

Since EveryOne, Gets Almost unlimited Huttball matchs, in one go, or one of the others, Which also leads to A lot of WZ leavers,

Have a Three (3) match/Game, limit on each, ~ IE- the game Will keep Score of the Amount of same games in a Row -so if You get - Huttball- Huttball- Huttball, -the Game will Automaticaly,

Make the 4th game -(Voidstar And/or Alderraan)

This way You can At lest guarantee you wont get 10 matchs Plus (+) in a row the same,

(or Untill you give the Players a Choice in which game to Play)

Would you rather wait an extra hour to avoid playing a fourth game of Huttball in a row? Two hours? Half an hour?

If you don't want to just play Huttball roll a Republic alt. I've never had more than 3 Huttballs in a row.

(this is not For me, For all the Other Threads and the WZ leavers) (i dont mind 10 odd games in a row of huttball)

So... if you don't care... why do you care then?

Becouse Thiers enough Threads on I cant stand (insert name) WZ then i can Count, Plus it may Limit/Stop all the WZ leavers -Becouse they are sick of Playing x games of (insert name)

@ lest they Could have it as a tick box for thouse that whant a Limit or Untill thiers A specific WZ Check box)

Edited by Lasarith

Dear Bioware,

If there are lots of one faction in the queue and few of the other please do not make me sit there in the queue forever after 3 huttballs because I can't do huttball again and there aren't enough for a team of the other faction to play the other 2 warzones.

Thanks.