Create TRUE pvp servers

Labradoraki

so what? this is a pvp server and griefing is a part of pvp. wether u like it or not doesnt matter. its mechanic given by the game u can use it. if bioware doesnt like it the way it is atm they have to change it. warning ppl for using it beyond pathetic

Read the rules which you agreed to.

You don't get to decide what is allowed, BW does. Warning people for breaking the rules is perfectly acceptable.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't get to decide what is allowed, BW does. Warning people for breaking the rules is perfectly acceptable.

Very nice argument, its teh rules herp derp....

Maybe anarchism shoudl come so peopel would actually try to discuss thing logically and will stop depending on rules to save them

Very nice argument, its teh rules herp derp....

Maybe anarchism shoudl come so peopel would actually try to discuss thing logically and will stop depending on rules to save them

Feel free to invest millions / billions of whatever currency you use along with god knows how many hours of work into your own MMO and you can run it with as many or as few rules as you want.

However as long as you are a customer using someone elses game, you don't get to decide the rules.

This is a rant that i decided to do due to this topic http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=311282

BIOWARE DARED to warn pvpers for killing republic players that were trying to kill a world boss on open world....

From that thread, as stated by the *original poster*: "The whole story, they attacked us first. We did the PVP thing and made a call out on the TS server....

We rolled in and camped the boss, didnt take it down, but protected it instead. Tag the boss as they get there and then wipe them. Actually thought this was cool and enjoyed the PVP. After a bit, most of us left but some stay around harassing the repubs by attacking them while they engaged the boss and such."

Note the part about some staying "around harassing the repubs". Harassment _is_ against the TOS and I wouldn't be surprised if that was what caught some warnings. We've all seen those people that don't know when to stop and go too far.

I do find it amusing that we are hearing all the same old arguments that people used about guilds griefing each other over the world dragons in WoW. I bet old-school EQers have even more amusement over it (just ask one to explain the origin of the phrase "training a mob").

i **** all over the rules. pvp is pvp. if they dont want pvp in their game they should put a big fat disclaimer on the box "WARNING: WE LOVE BADS AND WE HATE PVPERS. IF UR A PVPER G T F O"

would have never bought the game in the first place then. the way it is they just fool ppl by calling it a pvp server. in every game griefing is a perfectly legal part of pvp server ruleset. if i choose to go to a lvl 20 zone with a premade and kill all guards in the spaceport and camp it the entire mfkin day and kill every guy inside and completely denying them the entire zone then i will do fkin that. period. same applies for given scenario, if i decide to deny them the world boss over hours/days/weeks/months/years/decades/centuries then i will fkin do so. if ppl dont like it they should not play on a pvp server, simple as that. theres metric ****tons of pve servers for all these ppl and only a bunch of pvp servers. pvp servers dont have rules. period.