Create TRUE pvp servers

Labradoraki

This is a rant that i decided to do due to this topic http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=311282

BIOWARE DARED to warn pvpers for killing republic players that were trying to kill a world boss on open world....

I cant even say how annoyed i feel by this pathetic action by bioware... pvp servers are ABOUT PVP(OMG) AND GUILD PVP ESPECIALLY WHICH MEANS trying to defeat your opponents iwth any way possible and deny them everything you can... even getting out of a village....

So what i demand from bioware is TRUE PVP(TPVP TAG) that pvp in open world is allowed and camping bosses and actually pvping against other top guils aka denying them everything you can is allowed or me and a lot more pvpers are going to unsubscribe because thats the main use of pvp guils in pvp servers.. TO DENY EVERYTHING FROMT HE ENEMY!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI hardcore pvpers are a tiny niche in the mmo market, claiming that a sizable chunk of the population will quit if their needs are not met is a joke.

:edit:

Also, there was no proof provided that ta ticket was created, that a warning was issued nor that the situation went down as it did in that thread.

Edited by Jestunhi

FYI hardcore pvpers are a tiny niche in the mmo market, claiming that a sizable chunk of the population will quit if their needs are not met is a joke.

:edit:

Also, there was no proof provided that ta ticket was created, that a warning was issued nor that the situation went down as it did in that thread.

well then go to the pve sections and dont come in pvp forums....

also it doesnt matter if the warning or ticket was correct, such action is monstrous by bioware and even if it didnt happened they must see the reactions of such abominable actions like warning pvpers so they wont even think about doing such thing or do it agian...

All you use it for is to ask for nerfs... and you tell me not to come here?

also it doesnt matter if the warning or ticket was correct, such action is monstrous by bioware and even if it didnt happened they must see the reactions of such abominable actions like warning pvpers so they wont even think about doing such thing or do it agian...

It absolutely does matter if it was correct.

If the story told in that thread is a lie and they were really harassing the players then the outcome should be very different to if they were just fighting them each time they came back.

Punishing players for breaking rules is acceptable.

Punishing players because people whine about them is not.

What action? I see no proof for anything, just a bunch of crying babies calling themselves pvpers, OP of this thread including. :rolleyes:

The irony crits everyone on PvP forum for over 9000 noob damage.

Edited by Lerdoc

If the story told in that thread is a lie and they were really harassing the players then the outcome should be very different to if they were just fighting them each time they came back.

What is harassing lol on a pvp server? killing the others while they try to kill a boss??

Also you should punish players for thier mistakes aka BECAUSE THEY CHOSE A PVP SERVER AND CANT HANDLE IT AND REACH THE RIDICULOUS LEVEL OF MAKING PETITIONS BECAUSE THEY CHOSE A PVP SERVER

What is harassing lol on a pvp server? killing the others while they try to kill a boss??

Also you should punish players for thier mistakes aka BECAUSE THEY CHOSE A PVP SERVER AND CANT HANDLE IT AND REACH THE RIDICULOUS LEVEL OF MAKING PETITIONS BECAUSE THEY CHOSE A PVP SERVER

Either provide a single quote where I said pvp is harassment or stop exagerating to try to make yourself look better.

Can you prove the story in that thread is true? Can you prove a ticket was created? Can you prove anyone was warned? Can you prove that no one spawn camped (which is inescapable as you cannot choose where to spawn and therefore *is* harassment according to the rules of this game and pretty much any other which I have played)?

No, you take it at face value and whine about anyone who disagrees with you.

You will note in that thread that I agreed that if the story was true, and nothing was left out, I sided with the pvpers not the GM who supposedly wrote the ticket.

But asking for clarity over a claim and demanding action over a claim are two very different things.

Edited by Jestunhi

Either provide a single quote where I said pvp is harassment or stop exagerating to try to make yourself look better.

Can you prove the story in that thread is true? Can you prove a ticket was created? Can you prove anyone was warned? Can you prove that no one spawn camped (which is inescapable as you cannot choose where to spawn and therefore *is* harassment according to the rules of this game and pretty much any other which I have played)?

No, you take it at face value and whine about anyone who disagrees with you.

You will note in that thread that I agreed that if the story was true, and nothing was left out, I sided with the pvpers not the GM who supposedly wrote the ticket.

But asking for clarity over a claim and demanding action over a claim are two very different things.

OH NO YOU cant w8 the ressurection timer that i think gets reseted whe you spawn once in a spawnpoint and therefore you cannot get the 8 seconds of stealth+4 second(those 4 are given when you die by pvp)

therefore there is totally no other option based on you and not the facts...

but i guess taht pvp team has scouts all over the place even after 2000 meters so you cant w8 a few minutes to escape

there is nothing that can be called harashment in a pvp server

maybe they should ban everyone who resource harass the enemy player in strategy games because its effective but its harasment and its evil

Edited by Labradoraki

All you use it for is to ask for nerfs... and you tell me not to come here?

Lol..owned right there...it's true OP you dont use the PvP forums to discuss PvP...all you ever do is rant, type in caps and demand nerfs to anything that doesnt suit your personal agenda lol...

You have no proof that the sequence of events described in that thread was accurate. If it was flat out griefing, on a PvP server or not then action should have been taken. Simple.

Without proof either way what are you crusading for exactly?

Driz

there is nothing that can be called harashment in a pvp server

hmm...

"Player versus Player (“PvP”) activities, where available, are not exempt from this policy."

Taken from the rules which you agreed to when you started playing.

I'll take Bioware's word over yours when it comes to the rules.

Edited by Jestunhi

hmm...

"Player versus Player (“PvP”) activities, where available, are not exempt from this policy."

Taken from the rules which you agreed to when you started playing.

I'll take Bioware's word over yours when it comes to whether it's possible to harass someone on a pvp server.

Ownd again OP...

Just give it up...

Driz

This is a rant that i decided to do due to this topic http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=311282

BIOWARE DARED to warn pvpers for killing republic players that were trying to kill a world boss on open world....

I cant even say how annoyed i feel by this pathetic action by bioware... pvp servers are ABOUT PVP(OMG) AND GUILD PVP ESPECIALLY WHICH MEANS trying to defeat your opponents iwth any way possible and deny them everything you can... even getting out of a village....

So what i demand from bioware is TRUE PVP(TPVP TAG) that pvp in open world is allowed and camping bosses and actually pvping against other top guils aka denying them everything you can is allowed or me and a lot more pvpers are going to unsubscribe because thats the main use of pvp guils in pvp servers.. TO DENY EVERYTHING FROMT HE ENEMY!!!

If you think Zerging your opponent is PVP, i can tell you it's not, that's harrasment.

If you think Zerging your opponent is PVP, i can tell you it's not, that's harrasment.

then i guess everyone who entered a warzone should be banned

Apparently you do. Thread didn't started by itself.

I mean i care about that guy who think he won some fight, i didnt care about that but i did truly care about such abominable actions by biowares against pvpers

Edited by Labradoraki

so if i attack player doing lets say quest on oh what a surprice PVP server its griefing ?

No, its not. BUT if you kill a player or spawn(med center) repeatedly, then that IS a greifing, PvP server or not as he have no choice where to spawn and therefore can't escape you and his only option is to log out, then that is a harassment. There is a reason why in most MMOs spawns have often some form of protection. The ones that don't have it give you the free choice to spawn elsewhere, even if it takes some time.

Or Ilum derp.

I mean i care about that guy who think he won some fight, i didnt care about that but i did truly care about such abominable actions by biowares against pvpers

No proof anywhere. I call a fairy tell.

I could just go and tell you have three ********s, back it up with nothing more bu rage and get a crowd of supporters who believe in everything.

Seriously, that other thread, with no proof for ANYTHING that other OP claims can be locked in X-files. Sadly, apparently you do belong to that tinfoil hat crowd so much, that you even created ANOTHER thread about something that you can't even back up.

And hows that working out for you? Because all I see is a bunch of people laughing at you for this thread, rightfully so.

So how about we stick to known facts from now on instead of producing more tinfoil hat theories? And known fact is that some unknown forum random made some claim that he can't back up with no scree, no quote, no whitness, nothing and you believed it.

Edited by Lerdoc

No, its not. BUT if you kill a player or spawn(med center) repeatedly, then that IS a greifing, PvP server or not as he have no choice where to spawn and therefore can't escape you and his only option is to log out, then that is a harassment. There is a reason why in most MMOs spawns have often some form of protection. The ones that don't have it give you the free choice to spawn elsewhere, even if it takes some time.

lol USE THE *********** RESSURECT 12 SECOND STEALTHS YSTEM AND ESCAPE.... YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE OPTIONS TO ESCAPE, ITS YOUR OWN FAULT FOR NOT USING IT

It's harassment to not count the number of players in each group and send some of yours away if the enemy has less?

That is one of the most crazy posts I've seen all day, and I've read a few by the OP today!