Biggest launch in MMO histroy

BombzAway

no,

next?

I would hve agreed with you 3 weeks ago but in the last 2 weeks there has been a significant drop in population across most servers. My server could not even break 50 people last night in fleet for Republic.

I have looked at the server lists and there is a lot more light/standard and now only 1 heavy.

Friday night and no one in fleet? Even this afternoon there was only 40. Warzones take forever to get a group and when you do half the time the cancel do to lack of people.

Bad weekend or a sign of what is to come?

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a fantastic thread for suggestion lists and a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to continue your discussion in one of these locations.

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!