Inquisitor class quest The Ritual

CadaKai

BW can you please make it so that I revive inside the cave instead 500 miles away at camp were i have to re-fight my way back into the instance over and over when I get my butt handed to me?

Last guy in there is giving me some serious problem, and the running back from teh med center is not fun or exciting.

Thanks

Zash was quite easy actually, got through her with my second try. I had geared up my Sorcerer and Khem too. I shielded Khem as much as possible and used The Heroic Moment which heals me and companion for one minute when Khem was around 66 % health. I kept popping crushing darkness, shock and lightning and shielded Khem when possible.

Khem fell when Zash had around 20-25 % health left, I was nearly full. I ran from the AoE Zash used and interupted when I could when she tried to hit with it. Used the shield and used recklessness and, lightning and shock. Force Speed is good to get a bit distance and then pop lightning again which reduces Zash's movement. Popped a medpack too and finished the fight around 25 % health left.

I was level 32 then and geared up quite nicely, had decent armor, commendations bought lightsaber and relics to boost my endurance. Zash was way more easier than Angral(=Jedi Knight ACT 1 boss).

BW can you please make it so that I revive inside the cave instead 500 miles away at camp were i have to re-fight my way back into the instance over and over when I get my butt handed to me?

Last guy in there is giving me some serious problem, and the running back from teh med center is not fun or exciting.

Thanks

The last boss has a few abilities to avoid. If you are within the level range to actually take him on then here are some suggestions:

*Use Talos, he heals and has a carbonite spray interrupt that is useful for this fight.

*Interrupt the boss heal any chance you get

*You don't have to interrupt force storm, just avoid it. Also, if possible, have your companion avoid it too by switching to passive as soon as he starts channeling and run away then turn it back to aggressive.

*Use the max dps rotation for long fight encounters for your build. You need to be regenerating force power since this fight may take awhile and you will need to help Talos heal on occasion.

Otherwise if you are still having problems, bribe a player on Voss to help you out. 2 players and 2 companions make this fight look like child's play.

Hope these suggestions helped.

Edited by Umbracron

I have to agree with this.

But I was quite surprised at the difference in power between them. I had over 50% health after killing the first one, and over 90% when killing the second one. Hell, I didn't even use electrocute on them. While on the 3rd one, well, I died when he had around 10% health left, and I used electrocute on him. Last one.. I used heroic moment so I don't know how it would've gone without. But I had 50% health when killing him.

Edited by Arscheriit